Imagine for Anna

I walk up to my locker trying not to be late for class. I pull my book from the bottom of the stack. My mistake! All of my books fell on the ground. I hurry and pick them up and put them back in. I was just about to close my locker when the high school jock, bad boy, heartthrob, popular came and went to his locker. His locker is right next to mine.
Now when I say my locker is right next to Ross Lynch's most girls would die or demand that we switch lockers. I think he is cute and all but, I also think he is over exaggerated. Yeah he is cool, cute and athletic but when you take all that away what do you have?
I am about to sprint to my next class when he stops me. "Hey Anna is it? " I nod " And your Ross." I say nonchalantly. He shakes his head. "Look babe I didn't mean to upset you!" He says with that look in his eyes! "Oh you can't even remember my name and now I'm babe?!" I snap. He looks confused I guess because he has never been talked to like that. To the teachers and principle he is a trophy! To the students he is a god!
I roll my eyes and run away to avoid upsetting Mr. Turner. But then again I could just tell him Ross was taking to me and I could get a "well try to be on time". I push that thought aside and run to class. Right when I walk in the bell rings. I take a deep breath and sit down. Seconds later Ross walks in. "Oh Mr. Lynch its good you arrived we were just about to get started. Have a seat please" Ross smiles and of course he sits right next to me! My best friend Amanda runs into glass! "I'm so sorry Mr. Turner I..." She was cut off with a detention slip! She is a goody two shoes tats her first detention! EVER!!
After Mr. Turner is done with his lesson we all leave and get ready to go home. I'm walking outside waiting for my brother go come get me and Ross walks right up to me. "Hey gorgeous!" He smiles. I roll my eyes! "Hey come on babe! Don't be mad it was a pick up line! Please give me a chance!" He begs. "Okay one chance and please stop calling me babe!" He smiles and says okay.
My brother texts me that I am going to have to walk because he has golf practice so Ross volunteers to walk me home. Maybe he really is a good guy!

_____________________
Hey Anna here it is sorry it took sooooooo long to get up but I have have had loads of homework! Oh well here it is I hope you liked it! Thanks for requesting!

- <3 M