Riker for Emily

I'm walking through the super-market getting some last minute groceries done when I see a cute old couple. They looked so happy and looked like they were still in love! That made me think, will Riker and I last that long or even get married for that matter?
We have been dating for 5 years and I am starting to think he won't ever ask me to marry him. I smile as I walk to the register to purchase my things and head home. When I get home I see a note on the kitchen counter. I pick it up and it reads
Dear Emily,
I went out with the boys. Be back around dinner. P.S I love you XOXO
From Riker

I smile and start to head up stairs. I lay down and take a little nap. I dream of me and Riker, married, with two adorable children.
When I wake up I see another note on my drawer.
Hey babe,
I'm home but didn't want to wake you. You r so cute when u sleep. (I'll show you pics later ;-) )
I love you!!!!!!
Riker

I smile and walk downstairs to find Riker with a picnic basket. He smile and gives me a quick peck on the lips. "Where are you going?" I ask. "We. Where are we going? It's a surprise!" He laughs like a little girl which I think is adorable!
We get in his car and drive to the beach. We set up the picnic and eat they tasty things Riker made for us.
After, we took a walk down the beach watching the sunset. He stops. "You okay?" I ask. "Em, I have known you for a while and we have been dating for five years. I love you. I want to spend the rest of my life with you!" He gets down on one knee and pulls out a beautiful ring! "Emily will you marry me?" He asks.
I am crying by this point and nod my head. "Yes!!" I smile and hug him. He places the ring on my finger and we kiss with a beautiful sunset in the background!

_______________
Hope you liked it and sorry it took so long. I have been so busy! Anyways hope you liked it!!

-<3 M