Imagine for Vikki: Riker

So I had this grand idea that I was going to surprise Riker on our 2nd wedding anniversary. So I planned everything out and check over every last detail. Usually Riker is the one that surprises me but, this time I wanted to surprise him!

So I planned for me and Riker to go to the beach and a nice little picnic would be set up and then I tell him my big 'secret'! Then after the picnic then we would go take a walk down the beach and end up going home and watching a movie together!

At 6:00 I call Riker and tell him to meet me at the beach in an hour. I head up there early to set up some last minute details. I park the car and see Riker is already here! I told him to meet me in an hour not now! Well there goes my surprise!

"Riker! I told you to meet me in an hour! Why are you here!" I say wanting to know the answer. He smiles and takes my hands. "You were going to surprise me weren't you." He says softly and leans in but your lips aren't touching yet. You nod your head yes. He smiles and gives you a quick kiss.

"Well I was gonna surprise you!" he laughs and you laugh too. " well I guess neither one of will get to do our surprises!" You frown but, he picks you up bridal style and puts you down on the picnic blanket you brought.

"Well we will go with your surprise since it is clearly better than mine was gonna be!" He laughs. You laugh too "what were you gonna do!" He shakes his head. "It was so stupid! Rocky out of all people came up with it! I was gonna take you to restaurant and that's it!" He laughs.

After you both have finished eating the wonderful dinner you packed, you both start to walk down the beach. "Riker" you say. ""Yeah Vikki?" He says in response. "I have one more surprise for you!" You smile. "What is it?" He says like a little kid. You smile at his immaturity and laugh. "Calm down!" You say and he stops acting like a little kid.

You take a deep breath "Riker... I'm Pregnant!" You say hoping he won't be mad. He doesn't say anything and then you see a tears coming from his eyes. He hugs you and kisses you. "I'm gonna be a Dad?" He asks and you nod. He smiles and kisses you again. "I love you Riker!" You smile. "I love you both too!"

____________________
Hope you liked it Vikki! And thanks for requesting!