Riker Imagine for Marie

"No no no no!" You say looking at the thing that will change your life forever! In your hand was a pregnancy test with a little pink plus sign on it. The night before you and your husband Riker, had talked about not having kids until you have at least been married a year.
You panic. What if he leaves me!? What if he gets mad and doesn't love me or the baby!? What am I gonna do? You think to yourself. You come up with a plan to not let yourself get hurt. You have to leave Riker. One, it won't hurt as bad knowing it was your choice to leave and not be left. Two, you wouldn't hurt Riker, it wouldn't hurt his career and he could always find a different girl right?
When Riker got home from band rehearsals later that night you decided to tell him right away. He had just walked in the door and was about to kiss you when you stopped him. He looked kinda disappointed that he didn't get his hello kiss but, then soon noticed something was wrong.
"Babe what's wrong?" He asks rubbing your shoulder. You hesitate. Were you doing the right thing? Of course you were. This way neither of you would get hurt too badly. Right?
"Riker I'm so sorry but, I... I have to leave you." You cry. He is confused and asks "What? Why?" You cry harder. "I'm pregnant Riker." You walk away crying while he stands there shocked.
He runs up to you. "It is mine right?" He asks. You nod slowly. He takes you in his arms and let's you cry. "Hey Marie, we will get through this and plus we have at least 9 months to prepare for this. Please don't leave! I love you and always will! Maybe this is a blessing in disguise!" He perks up a little. You nod slowly.
"I'm so sorry Riker! I'm not going to leave you but, this could ruin your career!" You say. He shakes his head. "No babe, we will work it out okay? And even if it did ruin my career I would happily give it up for you and my little munchkin!" You giggle.
Riker could always make you laugh even in the worst times. You loved him and nothing could ever change that. You smile and he gives you a kiss full of passion and love!

______________________
Hope you liked it Marie!! Thanks for requesting!