Imagine for Miranda: Ross

The day did not start off as planned. I was supposed to come to this amusement park with this guy names Caleb but he never showed up. In fact I saw a tweet about him and his "girlfriend" going to the movies. Not right I know.
When I saw that tweet I was sitting on a bench outside the park and was waiting. I started crying because I really did like this guy. But I guess he didn't feel the same about me. Oh well, I guess I'm just too good for him!
Anyway I was crying and a blonde guy maybe around 18-19 came up to me. "Are you okay?" He asks. i shake my head slowly. He sits down. "Can I ask what's wrong?" He says. I take a breath. "Well I was supposed to meet this guy and he ditched me for some other girl."
He shakes his head. "Who would do that to such a beautiful girl? What's your name?" He ask. "Miranda" you smile and blush at the same time. He smiles back.
"Well I'm ross and I'm here alone, my family ditched me so would you like to come with me. You know like a date. " He says with a smile on his face.
You nod and take his hand he buys your ticket and his and you walk in hand in hand. He takes you on the Farris wheel and some roller coasters! You had so much fun.
Later he ask you to be his girlfriend and you say yes. You date for 3 years and he ask you to marry him. You also say yes!
____________________
Hope you liked it Miranda! Thanks for requesting! Sorry it took me so long BTW!
- <3 M