Imagine for Anna: Ross

Uhhhh! My arch enemy is coming over for my moms birthday. Stormie and my mom have always been friends so she invited them over and well let's just say I'm not looking forward to it. I get along with everyone else except Ross. I mean he is just so rude to me!
I hear a knock on the door and my mom rushes to get it. I flop down on the couch and grab my phone to have it snatched away from me. "ROSS!" I scream. He laughs and runs downstairs into the basement and locks the door.
"Uhhh! Open this door right now!" I scream at him while banging on the door. "Nope" he says. He starts laughing again.
"Fine what do I have to do to get it back." I cave in. It's silent for a minute. "Tell me you love me." WHAT?!? Did my arch enemy just tell me to tell him that I love him? No way!
"No!" I scream. It's very faint but I thought I heard a sigh. He slowly unlocks the door but, doesn't come out. I walk in. It's kinda awkward to tell you the truth.
"Anna?" He ask looking at me. "Yeah?" And in that moment I start to feel sparks and feeling that I had no idea was there. Maybe I do like him. "I'm in love with you." He says quietly. I am frozen.
All I can do is nod. I manage a small smile. "I...I...I like you too." His face lights up. He rushes over to me and hugs me.
I think I just fell in love with my enemy. All these feelings are new to me I have never been in love before. He starts leaning in and so do I. I feel his lips collide with mine.
Fireworks. All I could feel was fireworks. He slowly pulls back. I puts his head on mine. "Will you be my girlfriend Anna?" I nod. "Yes."

__________________
I hope you liked it Anna. And thanks for requesting.
- <3 M