Brewer: Ryland

This is what is happening right now. I am crying over Marlee and Me and my boyfriend Ryland could care less and fell asleep like 5 minutes into the movie. And that really bothered me. I picked the movie tonight and whenever he picks the movies do I ever fall asleep? No. Never.
Then a glorious idea popped into my genius brain. I pause my movie and run to my bathroom to get some shaving cream. I add a few drops of food coloring just for fun and got a feather.
I sneak over to my dozing boyfriend and put the colorful shaving cream in his hand. Then I grab the feather and tickle his nose with it. Then boom his face is now a blue masterpiece!
The only bad thing is he is a VERY heavy sleeper so my "prank" didn't wake him up. But, it'll be a shocker when he does wake up.
Then I get another great idea. I get more shaving cream and food coloring and mix them together to make a beautiful green. Now at this point it kinda looks like frosting. I put it in the fridge but, before I do that I label the container "cake frosting". You can pretty much tell what will go down from here.

~ 1 hour later~

"BREWER!" You hear Ryland scream. You chuckle and start to make the "cake". "WHAT?!" You tell from in the kitchen. He tramples in the kitchen and  gives you the look which means to run.
    " Ryland don't please. 1st of all I don't feel like getting ticked and 2nd of all I am about to make a cake." You say as serious as you can. He rolls his eyes and wipes off his face. "Hey Ry will you get the frosting from the fridge?"He walked over to the fridge and grabs the "frosting". He hands it to you.
"Want some?" You asks flipping through the cook book for a recipe. He opens the container and takes his finger and gets a big lick then spits it out! " What the heck! Brewer!" You can't help it you bust out laughing!
He washes his mouth off in the sink and starts to chase you around the kitchen. When he catches you instead of tickling you he gives you a big ol' smooch!

__________________
So hope you liked it Brewer!
Thanks for requesting!

P.s. Guys thank you so so so much for making this my 40th imagine! I couldn't do this with out all of y'all's love and support by voting and asking for imagines! I love you guys so much so thanks again!!!!!! 😘

~ <3 M