Imagine for Cassy: Ross

I'm sitting in my room studying for a huge biology test in two days when I get a text from Rydel. " CASSY YOU NEED TO COME OVER NOW! ITS ROSS!" She texts. I grab my phone and car keys and drive to the Lynch's house. When I arrive I practically run into the house. I don't even bother with knocking and walk straight in. I run upstairs to Ross's room. I slow down. Rydel stops me before I can go in. " Cassy try to calm him down and try to get him to talk. You are the only one he will open up to. " I nod and walk in.
Ross was laying down on his bed with his hands above his eyes. He was crying. Ross never cries! I walk slowly to him and sit on the edge of the bed. He doesn't move. "Hey Ross. What's wrong? Everyone is worried sick." I say in a quiet voice. He moves his hands. He sits up and runs his hands through his crazy hair. "Ross please." I try to get him to talk. He takes a deep breath. "She broke up with me. " he looks down playing with the mattress.
"Ross I'm so sorry." He looks at me and smiles. "Maybe I was too good for her. " I smile and hug him. He starts crying again. He rests his head in the crook of my neck. I rub his back and play with his hair. He stops crying and looks at me. "She cheated on me!" He says. He doesn't cry but instead gets mad. But who wouldn't at a time like this.
"Ross I'm so sorry. You deserve better than her anyways. She was always taking advantage of you." He nods and smiles. "Thanks Cass." We hug and go downstairs. We go outback and sit by the pool. We dangle our feet and sit in a comfortable silence.
"Cass?" Ross asks. "Yeah?" I respond. "I love you. " he says. I smile. "I love you too." He shakes his head. "No not like that. Not the friend love but real love." I am speechless. "I love you too. Not friend love real love." He takes my head in his hand and cups my cheek. He kisses me sweet and gentle but still full of passion. We pull apart. "Cassy will you be my girlfriend?" He asks. I nod. "I would love too!" We kiss again. But we slip and fall into the pool. We laugh and go underwater and kiss until we have to come up for air. "I love you Ross!"