Chapter 02

SHE SIGH WHEN she saw where this childish man take her. "What are we doing here at the amusement park, Shawn?"

Napatingin siya sa binata na  nakangising tumitingin sa harap ng gate ng amusement park. "Simple lang, dinala kita rito upang magsaya, mukha ka kasing stress para sa akin kaya dinala kita rito....oh ano tara na, sakto may isa at kalahating oras pa tayo para magsaya" anito at inilahad ang kamay nito.

She rolled her eyes and cross her arms. "Shawn, ang tirik-tirik ng araw tapos pupunta tayo dito?are you still at your right mind?" She annoyingly said at him.

He pouthed like a duck and he even stamp his feet like a brat child and hug her one arm before leaning his big head at his shoulder. "Please, pretty please...." holy, he even puppied eyes at her like what the fuck!is she really going to marry this childish and sweet man?oh my holy, this is a fucking torture.

She unbelievably sigh and laugh at him. "Seriously, Shawn?acting sinto-sinto?acting like a childish brat?mahiya ka naman sa mga taong nasa paligid mo, at isa pa baka in the near future mas bata  pa yang ugali mo kesa sa  magiging anak natin" she wanted cover her bubbly mouth.

Why did she just say that?napa-praning na  ba siya.

And because of what she said, there is a playful smile filled to his mouth. "So we will having sex--" she covered his mouth.

"Could you just please shut the fucking up of your bubbly mouth, alam mo wala ka talagang hiya and raming tao sa paligid tapos yan ang mga pinagsasasabi mo" inis na sambit niya.

He tickle her waist. "Just spill it, my Vally" natatawang saad nito.

She wanted to laugh but she stopped herself and her eyes and face expression is still blank and cold. "Fine. Of course, alangan namang hindi natin bigyan ng apo ang mga magulang natin baliw ka talagang lalaki ka"

Hinila siya nito and that made her frown. "Halika na..." anito.

"Where the hell you'll take me, now you childish brat?" Inis  na sambit niya.

He faced her. "Let's do the apo first, Valerie. So let's go, I'm sure mom will really jump to the highest building out of happiness, because you are pregnant" nakangising sabi nito.

But she immediately take back her hands. "What?!are fucking out of your fucking-freaking mouth?I'd rather spend our remaining time here at the amusement park than having sex with you right now. Ni hindi pa nga natin alam kung natutuloy ba ang kasalang ito..." naiinis na sabi niyaat inayos ang kanyang nagusot na  leather javket bago naunang pumasok sa amusement park.

"Hey!my Valerie wait up..." rinig niyang sigaw ng sintu-sintung lalaking yun.

Holy, this is so fucking embarrassing. Yumuko siya at nagpatuloy lang sa paglakad, mabilis ang bawat paglalakad niya dahil niyang maabutan ng Childish brat of the year the lalaking yun.

But, her effort of walking way too fast was all failed. Why?cause he still manage to join her on walking so fast.

Hinapit nito ang beywang niya dahilan upang siya'y mapasinghap sa gulat. "Ang bilis mo namang maglakad, thank God, God offered me a horse legs so that I can walk faster, so where should we start?" Anito.

Tinulak niya  ito palayo ngunit hindi iyon buong puwersa baka madapa ang lalaking sintu-sintu to, gwapo pa naman. "Ano ba, we could just walk normally without us walking so fast, and without you grabbing my waist...." naiilang na saad niya.

Ngumisi lang ito. Ulol ba ito? "Oh come on, My Vally. Could we just enjoy this day without arguing or something?" Anito.

She sigh. "Fine. But could you just take off of your hands of me?"