Chapter 27

"PARADISE....Yes! That's it!" Aniya ang look at Yuan you are now frowning at her.

"What?" He asked while still confused

"The hint word that we need to know in there is the 'paradise' this would lead us to know where did they bring Shawn!" She explained it to Yuan.

While Yuan becomes more interested on what she will going to spill out. "Continue...."

She nod. "I remember a memory happened three years ago when we're still together, John had to go on a trip to Indonesia that time, then suddenly when I sitted on his bed, may naupuan akong  isang booklet. Then after that, there's a name that was printed on that  fucking booklet....wait, ahmm----yeah! Now I remember, it's 'DaViesPier 55', that's the word na nakasulat doon. When I asked him kung ano 'yun, he only answered me that it's his paradise. So I think, the hint that was given to us is the paradise. Besides, if we will going to compare it to each other, the code was explaining to us what will happen tonight, what will going to happen if she will made a decision, what will happen if we waste time, sa mga nalalaman ko kay John, he really don't want to waste time, cause for him, time is gold. And most importantly, he's giving us the hint that could crack his loaction together with my husband or his goons...m-maybe, yeah, let's put it on that way! And look at that picture, it's confusing me, Brylle and the two John, I think they have connections since then, obviously! " She explained it to Yuan.

Tumango ito. "Then let's go. Decoding codes stage is done for us to do. The next thing we must do is to find where the hell is the DaViesPier 55 AKA Paradise is located. Let's go, and asked  wage!" He said and walked at the exit also the entrance door.

She quickly followed him until they both got inside the car.

Yuan opened wage. "Wage, take us to the DaViesPier 55, please!" Yuan said.

But it turn error. Which means, hindi mahanap ni Wage ang lugar na iyon or that place is non-existing anymore.

"Are you sure that it's named DaViesPier 55?" He asked her.

She immediately nod. "Yes, I'm sure of it!" She said.

He deeply sigh and dialled something on his phone to call someone, after a few seconds the other picked the phone up.

"What's up Zairmina!.....yes! I really do need you to make me favor Zair.....we're trying to locate this place using wage but it is error-----....yes! Yes! Please Zair! We're on a little  bit hurry too so please, hurry too....okay Thank you, Zair...." natahimik ito ng ilang sandali. "...what?! So that's  the location?! Bakit naman ang layo?....you sure of it?...okay thank you, bye!" Yuan ended the call and faced her.

"Who is Zairmina?" She asked.

"The one who I asked for help...." he answered.

She nod. "Did you get the location?" She asked.

Tumango ito at ngumiti. "Yes....but It'll an hour bago tayo makarating doon, ipagdasal mo nalang, na sana wala tayong  aabutang traffic..." anito.

She sighed out of frustration.  "I can't be felt too much stress and pressure Yuan...." wala sa sariling aniya sa katabi niyang nagda-drive.

Ramdam niya ang paglingon nito sa kanya. "Huh? What are you talking about...tsk, stop talking nonsense Valerie. Besides, you're already stress and felt pressure since day one of this case tsk..." usal nito.

She roll her eyes. "Good God Yuan! I am damn serious in here...." she said to him.

"And what do you think of what I said....a joke?" He asked her  in a sarcastic way.