Chapter 29

AFTER this woman lost her consciousness in his arms, ay maingat niya itong inilapag sa tabi ng asawa nitong walang malay.

He checked his pulse and gladly his pulse were still there, but it's getting slower and slower, and sooner or later he'll lose his life kapag hindi ito naasikaso.

"What happened to them?" He heared Rachel's voice at his back.

He shook his head slowly. "This man is going to lose his life, I need Henry's---" Rachel cutted him off.

"Yeah. I got it.....uh, wait!---here! Good thing I'm a scout!" Rachel said as she handed him the device that Henry just finished invented a months ago.

Itinurok niya ang iilang mga karayom sa katawan nito. Dalawa sa magkabilang leeg nito, sa braso at sa mga paa nito, as soon as he finish placing the needles to where it should be placed, he adjusted  rate of the electricity that will be transferred to the man's body.

Marami pa siyang mina-obra roon, and when everything were settled, he hitted the 'shock button'.

They both saw (Rachel) how his body reacted because of the electricity. He remained cool and calm while looking at him.

It went good, after the electricity occured at his body, he successfully opened his eyes while chasing his breath. He should be feel numb right now at his wounds that had been shot.

After a few seconds, his body backed to normal.

"His safe, but he still need to take the normal process in their beliefs on treating a wounded shots. They're humans who did not passed nor experienced of what and how we experienced in our world, on the other way around, we are humans too, but to unlike them, they grow normally, while we grow in a chaotic place, a place where our parent's has their own way of parenting their child. Di hamak na mas malakas at matalino tayo kompara sa mga taong ito...so we have to take them both to the hospital...." biglang anito Rachel.

He nod. "Okay. How's Yuan?" He asked.

He heard her sigh. "He's fine and still asleep"

"I see. Did you taked care of the nuclear bomb?....we have to take that bomb down, to avoid having millions of dead people..." he said.

"It was already taken off....and according to me, it is confirmed that, that bomb came  from the Nenumerăte, Mr. Mondragon is one of their ally" Rachel said.

He nod. "We need to take the kids in an instant...the Amadeus' great great grandchild Zach wants them already..." he said.

"But we must take them in a legal way Eridanus"

"Sé" I know. Aniya at tumayo na rin.

John Mondragon is already dead, while the bomb was already taken down and saved a millions of lives on earth. The scene wasn't too risky at all. It seems like John Mondragon is really not that important to the Nenumerăte Org.

SHE FELT SO VERY numb when she opens her eyes. The first thing saw her eyes is the white ceiling, and she can already sense that she's at the hospital right now.

'What happened?' Kaagad na tanong niya sa kanyang sarili.

Then suddenly, she remember everything happened that night. She lost Shawn. She lost Yuan. She lost a good colleague Brylle. And maybe, she possibly lost her baby.

She wasn't thinking right and possitive anymore at this moment and she couldn't even think even if just a little possitivity.

Kaagad na namuo ang luha sa kanyang mga mata at walang pasabing ito'y tumulo.