Chapter 04

AGREEING TO YUAN'S condition is a very wrong move. Why is she too impulsive on making decisions fast?and now, she have to meet that bastard John, this is so very a unlucky day for her.

She step out at her hummer as she take off her sunglasses. And walk towards to the  entrance of a Chinese teashop owned by that annoying Yuan Wong.

She asked for a reservation under of John Pineda after that a lady guided her to a one room. She even bowed at her made her uncomfortable, ganito ba talaga ang mga chinese?well, it's a kind of thier sign of respect. She understand, it's just she's not used to it.

As the door opens she saw the man she used to love before, nakayuko ito habang naka-upo sa sahig.

She blow a loud breath before entering the room, kaagad namn itong napatingin sa kanya at ngumiti. "You're here" he said while there's a smile plastered at his lips.

He is still handsome as before but she's not interested anymore and she will not be  going to be fool of that charming smile cause behind that charming smile there's an evil laugh.

She rolled her eyes. "Stop that smiling effect of yours, John and tell me why did you asked Yuan for my presence today, geez, you even begged with your knees, that's not the millionaire, perfectionist, ruthless John Pineda that I know before, three years ago..." she said as she crossed her arms.

He sigh like he was going to give up. "Based the way you talked to me right now, Valerie, I think you're still mad at me and upset at the same time. Did I really did a really really big mistake, Valerie?how many years should I wait for you to forgive me?" He said, while his eyes is telling her to forgive  him which she can't give to him yet.

She sarcastically laugh. "Yes John, it's unforgivable and unforgettable scene that I saw three years ago.....John, you just fuck, my bestfriend Zaine, I treated her as my sister but you and her betray me...and now you're asking when will I forgive you?who are you to asked me for forgiveness, fucking my ex-bestfriend is like you stabbing at my back so as she....you know that she's the only friend I had but you still take her away from me, Zaine is important to me  but you still fuck her, like it won't affect my feelings, well, you're terribly wrong cause it hurts like hell, and I'd been still carrying that until now. I am traumatised of what I saw three fucking years ago, I got awkward when a man got close to me and I even change my attitude my clothing style just because I don't want men to come closer to me, I don't even wear make-ups now, just like you wanted me to wear when we are still together....and now you're coming back like there was no such kind of events....then you're a one piece of fucking shit..." she said as he tears starting to fall.

That feeling that you got betrayed by your own bestfriend and boyfriend, made you feel like you are worthless, that you are still not enough yet to be deserved my someone.

Napayuko naman ito. "I'm sorry....but, I-i still love you the way I love you in the past, Valerie. That love  didn't change...." he said.

What a fucking asshole prick liar. She sarcastically chuckle. "Wow, you still love  me, huh?....what a joke, well, let me tell you this. If you love me then you shouldn't do such thing that could anger me at you for the rest of my life.....even if I can't just give myself to you yet that time, you should've remain loyal and faithful to me instead, you betrayed, back-stabbed and cheat on me, and the surprising thing is.....y-you cheated on me with my bestfriend, really?is that what you called 'love? Well, for me it's just a  stupidity...." she said as she stand up and was about to leave when he spoke.

"Could we just please go back to the  time that we are still used  to be?" He asked.

She sarcastically chuckled. "It's hard to bring that time, John. Especially in the three years time, marami na ang nagbago...and besides I will be getting married to a better man this time..." she said as she leave the room leaving him behind.