Chapter 07

THE WEDDING CEREMONY was already over and now they are at tge reception. She and Shawn looks really bored. Sino ba naman ang hindi mabo-bored kung biglaan ka nalang ikakasal.

Kahit kailan talaga panira 'tong fix marriage. Mukhang parents nga lang rin nila ang mukhang masaya para sa kanilang dalawa.

Ngunit bigla na lamang nanindig ang kanyang mga balahibo ng maisip na mamayang alas nuwebe na ng gabi ang flight nilang dalawa ni Shawn patungong Bangkok Thailand for their honeymoon.

The reception ceremony was already done. And now, everyone was enjoying their foods.

Napatingin siya sa asawa niya. He is just drinking a wine, while his face was empty or blank, his face expression was serious, she can't see the abno Shawn.

Siniko niya ito upang makuha ang atensyon nito. "Hmm?"

"You okay?"

Tumango ito. "Yes, how about you My Vally?" he asked.

Hindi niya alam ngunit bigla na lamang sumikdo ang kanyang puso sa hinding alam ng kadahilanan.

Damn that fucking endearment....

She nod. "Yeah, and please stop calling me in that endearment it makes my---it drives me to irritation....." aniya at nag-iwas ng tingin.

Narinig niyang tumawa ito ng mahina. "Really?it drives you to irritation or it makes you heart flutter?" anito at tumaas-taas pa ang kilay nito ng dalawang beses.

The heck is his ficking problem?

She sarcastically laugh. "Excuse me?my heart will never ever be flutter to someone, even if it's my husband...." in-denial.

Ngumiti ng napaka-pangloko. "Bahala ka, someday you're gonna eat your own words My Vally...." anito at kinindatan pa siya.

Hindi na lamang siya sumagot at baka nga kainin niya ang kanyang sariling salita balang araw.

The wedding went successful and now, she can really call herself as a true.

Mrs. Valerie Quinn Oitenco-Dela Cuesta...

And now, the two of them is now ready to have their flight to Bangkok Thailand. Ano kaya ang mangyayari sa kanila doon?

Soon, when they got in the Thailand, her precious gem that she's been taking care off for about twenty-seven years will be taken away from her by her husband.

It's kinda weird for her, well, it's because she's not use to it. Like, hello?she Valerie Quinn Oitenco promised three years ago not to fell in love again to a lier scumbag man.

Yes, she may not fell in love but, she married the man she never love. Tadhana nga naman. But here this thought in her mind, actually, hindi naman mahirap mahalin si Shawn, he is sweet, a better man, maalaga at iba pa.

But what she scared the most is to fell in-love and get hurt again. She may be a rude, fiesty and hard as rock she has her weakness too.

And that weakness is to get hurt again because of that feelings they called love.

Nakakatakot talagang magmahal sa totoo lang.

It's already eight p.m. kaya oras na upang sila'y umalis n8 Shawn.

Hinarap niya ang kanyang kaibigan. "Mira, we have to go to Thailand for our honeymoon daw kuno..." note her sarcasm.

Tumawa ito. "Yeah. But before you do the love making, magpaalam ka muna sa munting diyamante mo...." natatawa nitong pahayag.

She roll her eyes. "Loka-loka, ihatid mo na nga lang ako sa labas...." aniya.

Umiling ito. "No need, your hubby is waiting for you outside...." anito at kinindatan pa siya.