Room 306

Based on a real Grindr story.

So, everybody knows about the app. Oftenly used to met someone and have some action, it can also be a good place to talk without a restriction of a match as Tinder, and sometimes you may be surprised of who could you met there! but, this is not a romantic story, so let me cut the crap and tell you what you may expect from this story.

It was a boring sunday's afternoon, and I finally gave it a chance to a guy (18 years older than me) that i was been talking about quite some time.
Usually I don't go out with people much older than me, at this time i was 22, but this guy had a kinky mind and THAT always is a big turn on for me not matter what.

We talked and told me that I met him at his work, which was a famous hotel in the city, he worked as a receptionist there, having the perk of getting free rooms on the low season, so the place issue wasn't a problem, and also I felt more safe in a hotel than a stranger's house.

Anyway, he requested that I go to the recption wearing a soccer uniform and said I got a reservation under a made up name by him, but I thought I would be embarrassed doing any of that, so I went with my favourite tight jeans, a v neck t-shirt and waited until he was alone to talk with him.

I noticed that he was upset as I didn't do anything of what he asked me and I was afraid he was gonna to cancel the whole thing as if I was a catfisher, but after he rolled out his eyes, he said that I follow him at the same time he took a card under the desk and put a sign that he will be right back in 15 minutes.

I tried to do some talk when we were in the elevator but he only limit to answer my questions very politely.

"God..." I thought and I give up, remaining quiet until we enter the room, hoping to finish this quickly if this diva act don't end quickly.

With a beep, the door open and with a sign of his head I entered first. It was a simple room, with a small hallway, a bathroom to my right, and a bed at the end of it, on which I was pushed as soon the door closed behind me.

Before I could react, he put his left hand over my mouth and hold my wrists with his right.

He was a strong, bald middle aged man, and I was a 55 kg stick, do the math...

"I told you to wear a soccer uniform, not this, I want you to lose all this but I don't want to hear any word or scream, got it?"

I noddled.

"Good"

He freed me, and I was very, very turned on, so forget about all the risks, run for my life thoughts, I do as he said without my lips sealed.

"Wait...keep the underwear for now, and the socks"

They were a pair of white long sucks and tight gray calvin klein briefs.

"Kneel" said at the same time he start to loose his belt and unzipping his pants.

He made me suck him hard, with no room to breath properly.
I felt how my jaw was starting to get numbed until he come in my mouth.

"Don't swallow, hold it there"

He gave me his tighty withies and told me to spit there.

He watch me and then told me to wait, he turned on the tv, and then openend the closet taking something green from there.

"Stand up"  said once he returned in front of me.

I  obeyed and seconds later I felt a pressure around my ankles and then my wrists.

"Open" said at the same time he was pulling his underwear, the same that I used to spit!, into my mouth.

"Gmmgrmmh" is the only thing I reached to said before he finish gagging me with his tighty withies.

"Don't you dare spit them" said in the meantime he pull another strip of green tape but this time to put it around my mouth.

Once I was tied up and gagged he slap me a few time in the cheeck and then drag me into the closet.

He started to put his pant again at the same time he told me that his ships ends in an hour, and he needed to go back.

"Be quiet  until I come back"

I struggled and scream under the tape.

"He was really leave me here like this?"

"Shut it" said to me putting his foot over my mouth "you dont want me
to get mad"

I stood still and then he closed the doors and turned up the volume before he leaved the room.

I waited for a few minutes, hoping it was all a hoax and that he was really there, but after I didn't listen a thing beside the loud tv I started panicking.
Moving like a worm, I kicked the doors to open the closet in order to have more air and breath better. It was hard enough with his salty briefs in my mouth.

Once I opened them, I did my best to stand up using the wall and my fingers and reach the bed jumping before I loose my balance.

"MMMMMMPH!"

Of course no one could listen me, it was an excellent gag as the job on my hands and feets, instead of being tied up with tape, it felt like i was chained.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPH!"

Minutes later, I was still strugling on the bed.

"Fuck" it was the only thing I could thought.

                    End of part 1 🙊