Third Wheel

I never liked Tony's friend.
But now I hate them more than ever, with one of them hand gagging me and the other holding my wrists

"Easy boy, we want just hear Tony's response without you interrupt him every second. So, Tony what you say?"

I looked to my boyfriend's eyes first saying to him that this was ridiculous and second that his friends were really dickheads.

"Ok...let do it!"
"Excellent, but just to get sure, your boyfriend is staying here, nice and tight"
"MMMMMPH!" I screamed twisting my body trying to get free.
"Is it really necessary to do that?"
"YES!" their friends said at the same time "now go get the tape, is on my desk"

Tony doubt a few seconds but he end doing what his friends told him to do, as always.

When we start dating he always put me as an excuse to don't hang out with them, and because of it, now I'm in this mess.
Tony hand them the tape and they start to roll up the tape all over my body in minutes, they didn't stop until I looked as a mummy.

"And now for the piece og resistangce"said one of his friend before he put a sock inside my mouth imitating a french accent "sorry dude, just making sure that you don't upset the neighbors when we go out" said at the same time he put more tape over my mouth so I couldn't spit his dirty sock.
"MmmMMmMmmPHHHHh!"- it was the last thing I could say before they go out and turned off the lights, leaving me on the floor, with a salty taste on my mouth which I have to endure until they return of theirs  "bro's Friday night"

At least, they leave the air conditioner on.

                            The End?