Maid Service - Final? 😽

My arms and legs were numbed.
My throat was dried.
My crotch was burning, feeling aroused with every touch the tip of my cock had with the worn fabric.

"MMMMMPH!" I screamed kicking the door with my bare feet of the closet I was put into.

After I dropped the glass and his precious bottle of old scotch, falling flat to the floor, my 'employer' just bother on removing my blindfold and with a funny look in his eyes, told me to swipe every tiny piece of it from the floor, pointing me with his chin a small closet behind the bathroom door, where some brooms and tons of rolls of duct tape were stored.
I start cleaning, removing first all the glass and then the spilled scotch on the floor, all while my eyes took a detour every second they have to do a little peek of that body.

Six-pack abs, confirmed.

He had the upper chest of an olympian swimmer, every muscle on his body was defined and work out, add that with his dreamy face, his sexy haircut, his smutty but elegant attitude, and 8 inches cock, and you have the perfect recipe for the best night of your life.

"On," came out under my muzzle instead of 'done.' Either way, he seems to understand me.

Please let me touch you now, please.

I prayed fixing my eyes on his shining body under the water drooling under my gag.

"It seems good." He said with a small overlook "Now grab a roll of duct tape from the closet and tied your ankles together. Tight."

I obeyed, sitting on the floor and sticking my ankles with one another with that silver tape, noticing how I was wetting my 'uniform' with small drops of my body fluids.

Once I finished, he exit the bathtub and took the broom I leave on the counter. He had a log between his legs but even like that, he broke the broomstick with his knee as if it was a toothpick, putting it behind my knees. Then he took the duct tape next to me and started wrapping me up like a Christmas present.

"Now," he said grabbing me by the waistband of my underwear and pushing me inside the closet, "you wait," and he closed the door, hearing immediately after the lock turning.

"Mmmmph!" I started screaming rubbing my ass on the floor trying to take out some of the fabric of the briefs between my cheeks.

It feels as if I'm wearing a thong.

He had tied my hands in front of me, and the space inside the closet was so little I could barely move, leaving me no choice but to accept the discomfort or keep rubbing my ass on the floor.
I chose the latter, stopping only to breathe.

"MMMMMPH!" I screamed again continuing to knock on the door with my body.

I can't take it anymore. Please...somebody...milk me...now...

I heard the lock again, feeling it like it was a chore of angels, seeing in front of me the most beautiful of then all, holding a...knife.

I swallowed, and my sweat become cold all the sudden. I freeze.
I noticed he enjoyed the fear on my eyes and with three quick slashes he cut the tape, allowing me to stand up and walk.
He grabbed me by the hair anx led me to the shower on the opposite side of the room.
He turned up the hot water, touching my body and kissing it while the warm drops started to loosen up the glue of the tape still stick to my body, spitting the handkerchief inside my mouth the first chance I got.
"You know what it's great for that numb in your mouth? -He grabbed me by the chin and turning my head to one side, whispering on my ear-sucking"

For the first time I was happy to kneel down, opening my mouth, and eating that warm piece of meat in front of me.
It felt so nice, no, it felt glorious.
I moaned and moaned until I extracted all the juice of that fruit.

My favorite gag...

He pulled me up, grabbing me by the hair again, and then pushed me to one of the walls. He then pull down my 'uniform' and hug me with one arm and rub my cock with the other, putting his tongue inside my ear.

I was so desperate I only lasted seconds, the same time it took me to get hard again.

He turned off the shower and before I knew it we started making it on the floor.
I felt every stroke he did, and I tried to match him pulling my cock with each one.
We look deeply into our eyes, I bite my lip, hard, feeling the luckiest guy alive of seeing that handsome face and having some part of his beauty inside me.

I felt a warm liquid on my body, first on my hand, then down there.

Before I could look, I passed out.

                                    The end?