Link & Forgotten Prince - Part II

When I imagined that I would be playing as a 'gentleman in distress' I didn't think it would come to being tortured by my own savior.
My own beautiful and sexy savior.
He put me inside the tub and start giving me cold showers, holding his tasty briefs in my mouth with a strong and tight handgrip.
My shirt and my jockstrap glued to my body like a second skin, defining very well the shape of my body, leaving nothing to the imagination.
It seems he didn't like how it look on me so he ripped off all my remaining clothes, leaving me completely naked on the cold floor.

"Stay still," he said taking a sharpie of his hoodie and starting to draw a strange symbol on my forehead, then my chest, and finally my right tight. "There, now with these seals, you must obey me, no matter what,"

Oh...I like where this is going...

He untied my hands and allowed me to spit his briefs from my mouth, bathed on my saliva.
"Wait for me on the bed, face down,"

I did what he ordered me, waiting for him a few minutes with my face laying down on the soft sheets, pressing my leaking erection on the mattress, and praying that he finished his shower quickly.
When he opened the bathroom door, I couldn't resist and took a peek over my shoulder. It was the first time I saw his naked upper body, with wide shoulders, defined muscles on his arms, and chisel abs popping from his stomach. He was like a living greek sculpture.

"Face down I said!" he shouted and I obeyed the same instant.

He jump on the bed and heard how he ripped off a pack of condoms, feeling a pressing sensation between my legs seconds later.
I soon realize that I haven't had a clue how big his weapon was before, when I think he was drilling me in half, I felt something, but now, I was feeling e-very-thing.

"aaAaAAaA"
"Quiet slave," he said while still riding me, pulling from my hair.

I grabbed the pillow closer to me and bite it as I had never bitten before, with all the strength in my jaw.

I thought he was going to break me in half but he started to give me a massage.

"Relax my prince..." he said stroking hitting my g-spot with a shake of his pelvis.

"AAAAaaaaa..."

My whole body failed me and I fall onto the bed. He held me by the waist.

"You like that, didn't you prince?" And he did it again, and again...

My mind was about to explode, I only felt fireworks in my brain and an erection hard as a rock burning my pelvis.

He rode me once more and before he came inside me, he grabbed my dick and pull.

We finish at the same time, and I almost faint from the arousal released.

He then join me next to me on the bed and looking at me he said:

"Don't forget prince, you are my own personal slave now, tomorrow you will have breakfast ready and you will be using the rags I ripped off from you as clothes now," he grabbed by the chin, "do you understand?"

"Yes, master,"

"Good, he said kissing me using his tongue and then falling asleep afterward.

End of Part II