Field Trip / Part II

'MMmmMPmpmpMPHHh!'

'Make it tighter,' Josh ordered to his friend Douglas, who was behind me holding strongly a pillowcase inside my mouth as if it was a horse rein.

'There?'

Josh didn't answer, just limited himself to pinch both of my nipples and then twist them, making me move like a worm when he did that, but saying nothing more than a muffled sound from my part.

'Perfect.Not.A.Sound'

I felt how Douglas secured the cleave gag with a big knot behind my head.

'Are my socks tasty?' Josh teased me twisting my nipples again.

Yeah. Besides being stripped and taken hostage, I had to also endure the awful taste of Josh's sock inside my mouth, sensing more than ever how they were pushing his way down my throat now that they put on top of them a cleave gag so I can't spit them. Before I could get used to it, they were already trying to make of me a mummy with a bedsheet, changing their mind when they saw I could get free too easily, so instead of being wrapped up, I was hogtied.

Not a fair deal.

The jackasses rested for a moment to admire their work, seeing how embarrassed I was, like my burning red body showed, of struggling to get free of my ties wearing my tiny blue briefs and Josh's socks in my mouth. Could things get worst?

Yes. Yes, they could.

Once my evil roommates stop laughing and recover their breath, I saw how one of Josh's minions whispered something to his ear, noticing how his lips transformed into a devil smile and then start to share this secret with the others in the same way.

He jumped from his seat, and minutes later I saw him searching for something inside my bag. I couldn't imagine what, so I look to his friends for a hint and even a sympathy feeling, but I get none of the two.

'So, we have black with green dots, grey with red stripes, and of course...tighty withies.' He put out all the underwear I bring for this stupid trip, tossing my briefs in the air to his friends as if they were a prize or something. ' I think boys, we should see which one looks better on Simon, don't you think?'

They laugh like the brainless people they were, and immediately I had four pairs of hands around me, holding me again, untying my feet.

I stuck my legs to each other so they couldn't strip me naked like I suppose they want to do, but to my surprise, they do just the opposite, they started to dress me in with each of my briefs, one on top of the other.

Once they finished I felt like I was wearing a big cardboard diaper.

'Can you feel this wearing all that?' Josh said spanking me, feeling it very well, but the stupid gag didn't allow me to say a thing ' C'mon guys help me' and they all join him spanking my ass.

They stopped after several minutes and then Josh grabbed a black marker and start to write something on my back.

They help me stand up, leaving my feet untied this time, and pulling from the other end of the improvised rope they get me in front of a mirror, where I could read what was on my back.

"Pull one." And an arrow pointing down.

'Get it? Pull-one. I will do the honors and be the first one to do it.' Josh finished saying putting his hand on the first layer of briefs I had on it and pulling my blue ones so high that I screamed with all my lungs, getting my first "mmmph" feeling in the process, a stronger taste of Josh's sweaty socks mixing with my saliva and going down my stomach.

The last thing I saw, was the four of them laughing while Josh put the back end of my briefs on my head, blindfolding me with it.

'Damn, this tiny thing can hold a good stretch! How do you feel it, Simon? Should we start calling thong guy now?'

I wanted to cry, not just because of the humiliation but also because of the pain I was feeling right now. I tried moving my head around hoping it would rip it off or get loose eventually but it seems to be stick to my forehead, making only the pain worse.

The next thing I felt was how they start pushing from the leash again, and pushing me to another place, seeing nothing more than the brand of my briefs on the waistband in front of my eyes.

The floor beneath my feet changed three times, from fluffy carpet to a soft but thinner one, and finally to a cold ceramic floor.

Once there, I noticed how they tied me to a big pole or something like that. It took them a few minutes but once they finish, Josh pull down the wedgie in my head.

'There, so other people can see the instructions on your back'

'mph.mmph.mpph'

The bastard tied me to a pipe in the ice machine room, which was in the hallway and on a floor with more than 60 rooms. If they leave me here, many peoples will see me tied and gagged wearing four pairs of tiny briefs...

'Not worry, we'll pick you in the morning, and here,' he said putting some ice on the skin under the first layer of briefs.'That should help. Good night brief boy! And don't worry we took a photo to capture this memory for a long, long, loooooooong time. Byebye' He finished saying with a wink then feeling another spank on my ass, the door closed behind me before hearing total and complete silence.

I didn't know if it was ten minutes or an hour that I waited for them to enter again and free me, they were jerks but to this level?

It seems they were. Once I knew they didn't come back I started crying in the dark, stopping only when I heard the door open and a pair of eyes stabbing me in the back.

'Pull...one?"

'Mp.mph.h' I moved like crazy trying to show that this wasn't some friendly prank, or a viral challenge, I was literally attacked, but the old man didn't get it.

'Oh, I see,' he said and pull the gray brief with gray stripes.

'mmmmhh.'

'I put more ice there boy. Hope the views make it worth it!' and start chuckling he add, 'Kids these days...' and left the room.

Stupid asshole, wish I could saw his face so I can kill him later, along with the other four, but the assholes had tied me on the pipe at one corner of the room, so I just could see the concrete wall in front of me and nothing more.

More people came, some just laugh, others do nothing, and just a few took their shot on giving me a wedgie, even after I had one made in each of the four briefs I was wearing, they just reinforce one of them giving it an extra pull. The blue one was the night favorite to do so.

I ended the night tied up to a noisy pipe, with more wedgies than I could count, gagged with Josh stinky socks, a wet crotch, and a photo that Josh used to blackmail me until he bought a new phone and forgot to back it up when he changed it.

                                                                               The End.