Home Office

Home offie can be very exhausting, specially when you have a noisy roommate as I do.
Luckily I found a solution for both problems. Tape. Lot of wide, black, pvc tape.
It started like a joke, but when he realize that I was tidying him up seriously, it was too late. He didnt stop moving until I almost run out of tape. Gagging him was tricky, at first I used a simple cleave gag with his tshirt, which he always leave them on the floor, as he has a tendency of walk around half naked once he is on our apartment, but no complaints there as he was f*** hot. Tanned skin, slim and hard rock abs, with firmly and strong legs. I supouse it was a pro of swim every day.
I knew that he know what I think of him when I see him like that, but he never care about that, quite the opposite! I think he love it, teasing, and being a player was his full time job, wearing as uniform his best collection of underwear, or speedos sometimes when he came back too tired of training.
This time, he has one of my favorites. Tight black classic Versace briefs, that they look sticked to his skin, that how they tight they were, allowing anyone to see all the bumps down there.
Anyway, back to gag. His T-shirt wouldnt be effective enough for the long run, so i sat him down in the sofa and behind him I use the tape I had left above the cleave gag ,wrapping around his head,vertical and horizontally so I assure he couldn't make a sound or a "mmmph" not matter how hard he tried.
I always though it was his way to deal with anxiety, talk until the other person start to bleed from his ears.
Once I finished, I take to step back to appreciate my work, and could be him, but it was a masterpiece of tape and tight briefs.I told him to be quiet, as he had an option. I saw how hard he tried to say something which ended up on a big blow thrugh his nose.
"I have a long day ahead so please be quiet, if you are a nice boy I'll cook your favorite dinner tonight. If not, well you look comfortable enough to bear a day or two like this"

...Silence. Sweet and deep silence as response. It was music to my ears.I move my desk so Nate would be behind of my laptop's camera in the meantime I worked all day, sawing him between emails and excel sheets how he struggled to set himself free, moving like crazy in the sofa like a snake.

It was the best day of my life, and judging by the reaction on his crotch, I can bet he was thinking the same thing.

The End?