Link & Forgotten Prince

Based on a experience that I had with a guy I met on...Tinder! Haha yes I have been in all the dating apps basically :/

So, one time I match with a guy, that was very athletic, he train every day and all that, which I usually don't date, but this guy, we'll call them Bill, was a big Nintendo fan, and open minded, so of course I see him as quite a catch.

One time, we start talking and my kinky side had to intervine.

Aren't you tired that always a woman have to be rescued in a nintendo game? I send to him.
Absolutely! But I still love their games haha.
I always have the fantasy of being rescued by Link I have to admit 🙈

He replied after a few minutes, in which I thought I lost him for good.

That hot...you know, I have a Link Hoodie ;)
I know! I saw it in your profile hehe (stalker alert)

Two hours later I was being tied up to a chair with brown rope, you know, the classic one.
He first started with a few rounds around my arms and chest, so then tied up my wrists and ankles. Then he sat me on a chair and with a few more rounds of rope I was completely tied up to it, with my 'prince' outfit, a white and long t-shirt and black tights I had for training, I know right? I train but don't like guys that usually do the same 🤷🏻‍♂️.
We both saw how hard was my dick beneath my clothes, and he couldn't resist to kiss me, bitting me my down lip.

Before he leave me in the room to make his triumphant entrance, he gag me with a handkerchief and put a burger king crown over my head.

"Aah now you are a prince. Sure that you are good waiting here like this?"

Of course the whole thing was my idea and I didn't want to scare him so I try to be a 'classic guy' just this once. That is why I didn't say a thing about the gag, which it could look nice but is a handkerchief over my mouth, of course it doesn't do a thing to shush someone.
I resist to ask him to put some of the socks that he had all over his bedroom floor.

I nodded my head, while I act with a few "Mmmmmph".

"I won't be long" he took some thing and leave me on his bedroom.

He was a good looking guy, a bit childish, and his knots were superb for a first timer, I think I was falling in love.

I struggle a little, and start acting like if I was dungeon for days when I heard him coming.

"Mmmmmph!"

He kicked the door, and enter the room rising his plastic sword as he was looking for an enemy.

"Mmmmph, Mmmmph!"

He turned on the light and saw him, with his Link hoodie, tight green briefs and long socks of the same color.

I definitely fall in love of him at that precise moment.

"My prince! Your father has sent me to your rescue" said removing the gag, pushing his bump against my face while he do it.

I sniffed hard.

"Oh thank you my hero, now please untied me so we can leave before the monster comes back"

"Not to worry my prince, I slayed the monster" he said untying the ropes that tied me to the chair "but I'm afraid we have a problem my prince"

"What would that be young warrior?"

"Your father didn't have enough money to pay me for my services, so," while still tied up he grab me and push me
to the bed." I'm afraid is time that you show me how much do you worth" said unzipping his hoodie and taking of his briefs.

His dick, was a hidden sword on his arsenal. It was more a spear than a sword. It was massive.

He grab me by the hair and stab me with it in the mouth. I started crying and gagging, with little air on my lungs, but I didn't want to stop.

"You have to try harder if you want to be rescued"

"Gesh gy gerow" I said with my mouth full.

He then turn me over and drop down my tights, leaving me only with my purple jock from the waist down.

"Aah jackpot!"

I felt how he started drilling between my cheeks, expecting to be torn apart by any moment.

"Aaaaaaaah!"

"Scream all you want my prince, I'm your hero, and the only one who is coming to your rescue"

He started to move faster, and my dick it was about to explode, I was dying for him to touch me but I couldn't resist any longer and felt the moist second later in my jocks.

He slap me a few times in the butt, more harder each time until he finish his ride inside me.

After that, he carry me on his shoulder to the shower, gagging me with his green briefs.

"Still not convinced, but you're coming with me"

"Mmmmphhgh!" I said savoring his sweaty underwear more than screaming for help.

He leave me on the floor and then he started torturing me with cold water.

"MMMMMMPH!"

"That right prince, I was never the hero, but the villain all along! Muahahaha"

"MMMMMMPHHG!"

                          The End?