Welcome to the Jungle

It happened on my first months in the big city, before I started college.
I moved out to a small apartment next to campus with the financial help of my parents, ready for the four years adventure.

I was a very focused student, so I knew I wouldn't have time for boys and shaking sheets later, so I basically have a date every night, thanks to Grindr.

One night, I saw a new guy on my feed, very close by for the first time.

"Maybe he's visiting a friend?"

They weren't any shops near my house so It couldn't be a casual stranger on the neighborhood.

He was dead gorgeous, he didn't have a "model" face but nevertheless I couldn't take my eyes of his photos, all of them in a kind of locker room.

"Hi! New neighbor?" I send to him.

He replied minutes later.

"Haha sadly nope :(, just visiting a friend. Waiting for the bus to go home"

"I knew it" I said to myself smiling as if I won a bet.

"Wanna spend the night here?"

I sent to him with a pic of me on bed, covering barely my down body with the sheets.

"Hell yes"

I text him the address,and ten minutes later he was on my couch, asking me the usual things.

"What do you do?"

"I'll be starting college in a few weeks"

"Oh I see, that's why all is so tidy and clean, you must be a freak control or something like that"

"Haha, nah. A person comes to clean two times a week, my parents know how messy I can be, so...

"Riiight, so,when this "person" come to clean?

"Tomorrow, 9 am, why?"

"Because..." he started to unzipping his pants "I want to know how long can you be sucking my dick." said pulling a third leg from his pants at the right time, because I was tired of talking.

I jumped him, and start to suck his hard dick, feeling the warm in my mouth and a salty flavor.

Then, he grabbed me from the hair and we walked to my bed, where he push me, and pull of my jeans and v neck tshirt, leaving me only with my silver black Calvin Klein briefs.

He then start to strip in front me, showing off his craft made abs which made me drool non stop.

"Hey, you like nice in your briefs"

"Thanks, now let me see yours" I said pulling down his pants, but he grab me before I could do it.

"No touching...do you mind if I tied you up?"

I felt a know in my stomach.

"What? Like bdsm and all that shit? I'm not really into that...

"C'mon it will be fun..."

"O-ok" I couldn't resist to him beging "but I don't have anything to do that..."

"Don't worry, I have tape on my backpack" and he run to the living room to get it.

A few seconds later, he was tidying up my wrists with silver tape.

"Hey, it's a bit tight"

He didn't seem to hear me and continue rolling over some tape over my ankles, so then tied these to my wrists, doing a hogtie.

I was starting to feeling uncomfortable, with a knot in my stomach so I tell him to stop, but he took a sock from the floor and put it in my mouth in a blink.

"HeyMmmm"

"Quiet!" He put some tape all over my lips and didn't stop until he run out of it.

He slap me on the ass, very hard but I couldn't said much.

I started struggling to free me, feeling how the temperature of my body raised until I was all sweaty and hot.

"Haha, it's funny to see you struggling as if you have a chance, but just a tip, you can't escape unless someone cut the tape"

He started to cover his chest with his tshirt again, leaving me more confused what he was playing.

"Look at me and tell me with your head yes or no, it's very important that you'll be honest, got it?"

I remained quiet.

"Move your head if you get it little bitch!" He said pulling my head back.

I nodded.

"Good. Is really someone coming tomorrow to clean?"

I nodded again. I never heard about a foreplay like this one, now I know why is his single...

"Ok. I'm sorry, you seem like a nice guy and all,but I need money, so I will take some things and leave you like this, tomorrow they will find you and you can call the cops, but if you do I'll publish some pictures of you like this, so your choice."

What the fuck is he saying?

"MmmMMMmmmhhhhgghh!"

"Sorry" he stand up and took some photos with his phone, while I roll side to side to cover my face.

"I'll recomend to stay quiet and to not struggle, it will be a long night and you can't untie yourself, you only hurt yourself."

"MPHUCKYOGGGMM"

"Yeah, yeah, I get you. I will get going, but I really like you with those tight briefs and all"

"Mmmmmphhhhgh!"

He then started to look around my closet and night table for anything of value, while I was desperate struggling so I could punch him on the face.

He leave the room, with my wallet, some of my expensive clothes, my phone and watch, listening how he do the same in all my apartment.

"MMHELPGGGGGM!"

I screamed, while I fought with the sticky tape on my face and body.

I heard how he exit the apartment, before he put all my thing into his bag.

Leaving me on the bed, doing a mental list of all the things that he take, like my notebook, my Ipad and stopped after a while, not because of the anger I was feeling with this situation, or imaging how will tell my parents about this, but for the fact that I'll be discover by my maid, in my tiny and tight Calvin Klein briefs, all duct taped to the bed, if I didn't set myself free before tomorrow's morning.

"MMMMMMPPPPH!" I screamed while I bounce on my bed like a worm.

The End?