Learning About Assets - Part II

I felt like if I was a chicken, cooking slowly in an oven, at 1000º degrees.

I didn't know how much time had past, but judging by my sweat I could say that a lot.

I was soaking, even I felt how my hair was all wet, and not because I had spent all this time trying to free myself, nup sir, it was because the garage was fucking burning hot.

"Not a good idea to be tied up on a
summer night" I listed on my mind for future encounters.

When the guy left, and a couple of minutes passed, I felt free of trying my best of freeing myself without looking like an idiot in front of him, yes I know what you may think reading this, but you feel very exposed when you are tied up, like four times more than when you are naked in front of anyone for the first time, so you want to look cool at first, then, when the desperation come you forget everything and do anything to free yourself.

Usually that how it goes for me, but this time, I just stay still, as my first tries told me to.

The guy duct taped me on a way, that only my pelvis was free to move, but if I do that, the damn butt plug inside me will move also and I start to feel the pressure again. If I stay quiet, then the sensation was more bearable to me, so I just do that until he decided to come back, trying just one more time, when I started to sweat, hoping the glue on the tape will came off and I could slip my way through but not luck with that, I was tightly tied and gagged.

"Bzzzzzzz" I heard while a soft vibration coming from my butt, to then expand to the rest of my back, appeared out of nowhere.

"MMMMMMMPH!"

I screamed with all my strength, at the same time I forced the duct tape  around my body until they stopped.

The guy enter to the garage saying:

"Did I tell you that the one in your ass, it also has a vibration option? And look I have the remote"

The vibrations started again but this time stronger than before.

"MMMMMMMMPHHH!!!!"

"What I can't hear you"

"MMMMMMMPHHHH!!!!!!!!!!" I said bitting that thing in my mouth so hard that I almost broke all of my teeth.

"To soft?"

"MOMMOMOMOMO"

I have chills through all my body, and feeling like I was gonna break the chair any minute if he kept increasing the level of this thing.

"MLESSEEGOPPP"

"Do you want me to stop?"

"MESMESMMESSS"

"What happen to the BDSM and stuff? I thought you liked this, besides look at your dick"

I couldn't look down as I was fighting to be conscious until the end of this thing, but know that he mention it, I did feel my dick hard as a rock, literally.

"MMMPHLEASE..." I said gasping behind my gag.

"If you said so" said touching only the top of my dick with his shoe, lifting it up just a very little, but more than enough to my semen rush his way out like never before, and along with it, my very soul.

                        The End

Epilogue: After that he wanked in front of me and came off in my face,  cleaning me up with just a paper towel and sending me home in a cab, that at least he paid off.

I tried to send him a message a day after but he block me before that, so I never saw him again. He was a really dick after all.