Learning about Assets

Another story based on a Grindr experience.

In my earlier kinky years, I succumbed to the tentation of downloading Grindr, even when I consider myself as a romantic guy, you know the one who prefered a cup of tea rather than sex, but from time to time, a strong lust craving posses me, and made me do all kind of stupid things.

One time I met this guy, a banker, young and sucessful, he was just five years older than me, an he was already a manager, doing deals with top clients around the globe.

I was an okey guy, not ugly, but also not a model, also I was still studying and with no job, so it didn't make me quite a catch, or at least, that was my thought on those years.
The only thing in which I always felt I difference from other guys was my kinky mind, which it wasn't exactly a golden ticket to have sex with anyone I want, as most of the men in my city were more attract to conventional approach, "nothing weird" as  they always say, buuuut, some times this was my only shot with hot guys or anyone above my 7.5 grade.

This guy was an example of that. He was one of the first ones that I talked and didn't run scared when I asked him, "do you like bdsm and stuff?" replying with a "not at all", picking me up with his car an hour later.

He was a very enthusiastic guy, very ego center, and we had nothing in common, which it make him perfect for me, as I wouldn't have the risk of falling in love with him, we only be sex partners if things goes well.

As it was a 25 minutes ride to his home, to long to be in an akward silence, I asked him how to invest
some savings I had and things like that, which he gave me some tips and tell me some recommendations,      which I pretend to listen but didn't really care much.
Before I knew it, he was parking the car in front of a garage door.

"Are you not gonna park inside?"
"Nah, is a safe neighberhood, c'mon" said exiting the car, opening the garage door at the same time with a remote.
"Let's enter trough here, is easier"
I noddled and followed him.

Once I step inside, he immediately close the door, switching on some bright lights before everything went dark.

He came to me, with some chains in his hands, that he used to tied up my wrists and then toss them to the ceiling, making a pulley system, which he used to make my arms lift until they were above my head.

I gasped, and he take it as sign to start kissing me, touching me with one of his hands, and holding the chains with the other so my arms remained put.
He unzipped my pants, and with two good pulls, and the help of his right foot, he push down all the clothes I have below my waist, slapping my naked ass hard, very hard, until it was all red.

At the exact time my arms were getting numb, he let the chain go, pushing me down while he grabbed by the shoulders, ending up on my knees.

My hands were still chained, but with a couple of shakes I thought I could free me completely, but before I move a muscle, he was already putting his dick in my mouth, pulling my hair, letting me no room to breath.

I choked, a lot, but he didn't care, he was enjoying every second,  and I must admit, so was I.

It was until he came up in my mouth that he let me breath properly, but I was so dizzy that I felt, stopping hitting my face on the floor as instinctively used my arms as support for my upper body.

I should have known that being on a dog position around that guy was a hazard, but in that moment I couldn't think another thing that catching up some air.
I felt a pressure on my ass, like he was using a drill to cut me in half, then before I could realise, he was dragging me to a chair, were he sat me.

"Stay" he said and went to grab some black duct tape, to start sticking my body to the chair, while I still feel the pressure in my ass, like if he had put something there...

"Did you..."

He slapped me before I could end asking him about the pressure between my butt cheeks.

"Qui-et"

We remained silence until he was convinced that I wasn't going anywhere. No matter how hard I tried.

He then grab me by my jaw and said:

"See this? It's called a butt plug, you have one in your ass right now, but you more than one hole to fill, right?"

Before I could said anything, he was already pulling that rubber diamond shape thing into my mouth, which still had some rests of his fluids.
He waited until I bite the thing to put more tape in my face. First he assure my jaw, so my teeth hold the position, and then more over my lips.

"Stay here, I'll be back in a while"

He said before he left me alone in his garage.

"MMMMMFGPH!"

Was the only thing I could reply
to him.

     Final part coming up this night