The Meeting Room

So... I got the job.

My ass had to pay the price for it, still hurting one month after my interview with Mr. Price, but, it was true what they told me about the money, and besides enduring some slaps on the bathroom when I met him there by chance, it was an easy job.I knew this behavior was not normal in a work environment, but Mr. Price had everyone under his control, as I noticed when he didn't care of slapping me in front of three other coworkers, or asking his secretary to give me a contract while I was still hogtied on my underwear on his desk.I blushed remembering how she looked at me and leave the contract next to me, leaving the office as everything was normal in there.I thought on suing him, but clearly, no one will help me as a witness, and also, he was a shark, he'll eat me like dinner in a courtroom with some fancy lawyer, or two.It was far from being my dream job, but, I could take it until they call me from another company.My phone rang.

'Mr. Adams to the meeting room. Now' and he hung up.

I sighed when I recognized his voice.

I jump from my chair, taking a notepad and a pen at the same time, running through the hallway to the meeting room. Whatever it was I knew Mr. Price didn't like to wait.

I knocked before I enter the room and I saw him sitting on a big and round wooden table.

'Late.'

'Apologies Mr. Price I...'

'I don't care...' he said coming near me until he was close enough to whisper something on my ear '...strip.'

'So-sorry?' I said wishing he didn't say that.

'You heard me. STRIP.' He said starting to get angry.

I couldn't lose my job...I couldn't.I leave my thing on the table and started to do what he told me.

'FASTER.'

I obeyed, and in seconds I was standing there wearing just my undies.

'Mmmm an improvement from last time I see.' Mr. Price said noticing my tighty withies instead of my old underwear that I used the day of my interview. 'But still, pathetic' he said pulling up the elastic and giving me a big wedgie.

'A.aaa.ah' I exclamed.

'Shhh...stay put.' He said releasing my underwear, but they were so cheap that one big pull like that was enough to stretch them, making 5 sizes bigger than before, making that they continue their way down below my wrist until my ankles.

Mr. Price grabbed the telephone cable and start to rip it off from the wall to then return next to me and started to tie me up. He first tied my hands behind my wrist, then my chest and neck, and finally he connected all of that to my balls and cock.

'If you move your upper body, you'll not only be choking yourself but also,' he tipped my cock with his fingers, feeling how that simple gesture was enough to start to get a hard-on. 'Got it?'

I nodded.

'Good, now follow me,'

I dragged my feet as I still had my briefs on my ankles and followed him until where he was sitting before.He pushed a button under the table and a small compartment opened under the table with an electric sound.

'You go down there until the meeting is done.'

'I,'

'This will help you to stay quiet and to do a good job.' he said completely ignoring me and pulling out a ring gag from his jacket inner pocket.

He didn't waste any time putting that thing on my mouth and then grabbing me by the shoulders he push me inside that small compartment and close it.I had little space there, just enough to stay on my knees, with a small hole in front of me that was filled immediately with a familiar and big flute.

'Now do a good work and I'll give you a bonus.' He said to me just seconds before the meeting room started to getting filled by the managers of the different areas of the company.

I move my head gently, putting that warm dick in my lips and then inside my mouth, filling how my jaw was starting to get numb because of this stupid gag.The ties were very well done as I experienced. A micro move was enough to start feeling pressure on my neck and a bigger sensation down there. I had to stop many times just to cool down.I desperately wanted to touch me when that happened, but I just had to conform with my saliva drooling from my mouth and touching my body as my hands were tied up behind my back, with no sign of getting free soon.At one time the sensation was so strong that I started pushing my dick on the cabinet door, moaning and moaning, each time louder than before, noticing later than sooner that doing this, just made the sensation stronger than if I just limited myself to do what Mr. Price told me.I started to sweat as if I was in a sauna, wishing with every drop that run down over my body that the meeting end at any second. They didn't seem to notice what was happening down under their noses, but I will make sure that they will hear me when Mr. Price allows me to touch me, screaming like no tomorrow until I cum all over on this stupid table.