Room 306 - Part 2

I have no idea how much time has past, but I knew I was alone in that room.
I was struggling with all my strength, rubbing my crotch on the mattress in the process.My erection was so hard that made the tip of my penis almost go outside of my briefs, feeling how the precum leaved my body and sticked to my underwear.

"MmmmMMMMPHHGGFF"

I would have come any second if my sweat didn't made the tape around my mouth slide down throw my jaw, giving me the opportunity to spit those disgusting tighty withies inside my mouth and then rolled to the other side of the bed to never see them again.
Then with my little achievement, I felt inspired, founding some kind of inner strength left in me, one that helped me to set free my ankles a few minutes after.

"Yes!"

Now I only had to deal with the tape around my wrists. I stood up, and looked for something sharped, one point of the night table next to bed did the trick.

I went to the bathroom, while I take off the tape still around my neck, and put some cold water in my wrist and rubbed them with my hands.

"Fucker"

I exit the bathroom and decided to leave, I wasn't a greedy person, so I had enough of this guy for one day. Also I was dying to see the expression on his face when he saw me leaving the hotel, but, when I noticed something, it was I who had a stupid expression on my face.

"My clothes!"

I didn't see them anywhere.

I looked under the bed, the pillows, the rest of the closet, the bathroom, but there was no sign of them.

So there I was, half naked, with nothing more than my tight grey briefs and long socks, standing in the middle room having no idea of what I should do.

"Beep"

In that precise moment, the door open, and I saw him enter, with a handbag on his hand, looking me with his eyes, shocked, but not enough to freeze as It happened to me, at the contrary, he came to me, slamming the door behind him and grab me.

"I told you to stay put" he said quietly but with a desire of yell it.

He push me to the bed and grabbing a handcuffs from his handbag he chained my wrist together.

He took his tighty withies on the bed and try to put them again into my mouth.

"No please I'll be quiet, I promise"

"Shut it" he said at the same time he slap me and bring a bonegag from his bag.

"Now open it"

I did what he told me before he changed his mind.
I chew the gag and started drooling. In a strange way, it was confortable.

He smiled at me, and that was the last thing I saw, before he put over my eyes and nose, his smelly briefs, and then some tape at the level of my eyes, blindfolding me.

"You will have them on, until you learn to love them. And now time for your punishment."

I felt how he secured my ankles to the bed with more tape, and then a metal sound, which I figured it was his belt when he hit me with it on my ass.

"Goph"

"Quiet dog"

He hit me two more times, hard, and then he wishper to one of my ears.

"They smell good?"

As I didn't respond he hit me again.

"Answer me."

"Gess, gggesss"

"Good, because you will be wearing them all night."

And then with the strength of his arms, he gave me the most painful wedgie I had on my life, and luckily for me, he ripped off my briefs, so at least I knew that he wouldn't do that again.

"I'll have yours. Now be a good dog and stay quiet." He said, to then listen how he undressed, and walked until he was behind me.

He slapped me again on my red burning ass, starting to feel a pressure between my butt cheeks...

End of Part 2

Final Part Coming Tomorrow