Life Savings

I hated WhatsApp groups, specially the one I have with my neighbors.

Originally meant so we can all be aware if anything or anyone suspicious was around our neighborhood, but it turn to be a group for gossip where all the bored people could be part of the conversation.
I endure a week before I muted it. I thought about exit the group, but I was the new guy, so I stayed to leave a good impression, you never know when you could need the hand of a friendly neighbor.

As everyday at 05:30 AM I exit my condo gently until I was outside and started jogging.

I remember my first days here, when a police car stopped me because the people in the block thought I was a thief or something. How embarrassed I was that day, but confirmed my idea about how the people in that group they were all paranoiacs. I never believed that their suspicious about someone or something were right, and soon I will regret thinking like this, as well of not being more present in the group. If I have read the last messages,I 'll be aware of the two thieves that were around the neighborhood before one of them surprise me behind my back, at the same time I returned from my jogging and I was entering my condo.

"Shhh, be quiet, and nothing will happen to you. Understood?" One whispered to my ear, at the same time he was covering my mouth with his hand and putting a knife on my throat with the other one.

"Move the head if you understand" said putting more pressure on my mouth with his hand palm.

I do as he said.

"Good. Now give the keys to my friend, and we will be escorting you to your house"

A shadow with a sky mask on his face appeared in front of me and took the keys from my hands.

They know exactly the way to my condo, I have to do nothing but allowed to be dragged through the hallway while my legs were shaking.

As soon we were inside, I noticed how the two started to relax as soon they close the door with three locks I had.

The irony.

For a brief second I thought this could be my opportunity to set myself free, fight these guys, and save the day, but of course this plan will only work if I was an kung fu master or an actor in a movie. My chances were below zero, being a slim guy, with no muscle and 2 ft tall.

"Put your hands together"

I doubted for a moment, but the pressure of the knife on my throat didn't leave much option than obey and hope they agreed their part of our agreement.

In a few seconds, I saw my hands being tied up with my shoelaces.
I felt how lose were now my sneakers on my feet, before the one who tied my hands together remove them so then he can do the same with mu socks.
He tied up the two together, the same thing he did with the shoelaces, and once he did a good knot, he approach them to my face.

"MOMOMOMOMO"

I beg behind my hand gag when I figured what he meant to do.

Of course he didn't care, and he gagged me with my own sweaty socks, which I have been using for running the whole week without washing them.

I was thirsty yes, my mouth was dry I admit it, but never imagined that I will be drinking my own sweat to hydrate me.
Between the two of them, they lift me up and brought me to my bedroom at the same time I was moving my whole body as an eel, so at least I could said that I tried.

Once there, they left my feet gently on the floor, surely so they could keep their presence in my building as quietly as possible more that my wellbeing.

Without even I realized, they pull down my shorts and tied up my ankles together adjusting the cord on the waist of my shorts, fixing it with another tight knot.

Even if I was experiencing the most dangerous situation that I had ever lived, I couldn't stop of thinking one thing.

They tried hardly of not laughing, at the sane time I feel the blood rushing to my cheeks.

" Look, we found where he hide the money"

"Yeah,that was easy"

They said pointing out my briefs, with the worst design when you are being robbed. Benjamin Fanklin and all his green friends, covering my crotch and ass tightly, which they make them perfectly for running but not for this moment.

"That was easy, help me with them" said the one who tied up me before, and the two grab me and tried very hard to rip my briefs off.

"MMMMMPH!"

"Relax, we are not animals" said the other after he hit slap me in the face "now keep silent"

The other guy put my earphones back in my ear and plug it to my phone, turning up the volume to the max, to then lift my shirt behind my back, and put it all over my face.

"Don't move" said one of the two, slapping me on one of my asscheeks.

Fearing of what could happen next, being blind, deaf, gagged, tied up and almost naked, even when I have all my close on me somehow, I was not sure if this thing was a robbery.

Second, minutes, hours passed, not really sure until the battery on my phone died.
I remain quiet and when I was sure that I was all alone, I jumped my way to the bed, and fall on the mattress, proceeding to set myself free, after my moans didn't work on get any attention of my fucking neighbors.

From time to time, I had to stop as it was hard to breath behind my T-shirt, and also struggling on my bed with my tight briefs make my dick to go hard several times, but after a while I could finally loose the knots on my wrist and then the rest follow them. The only thing that was more tricky it was my gag that it seems sticked to my mouth, but that I could pull it off eventually, dropping saliva everywhere as soon the socks left my mouth.

The End