Maid Service - Bonus Chapter

"I'm ready for inspection, Sir," I said to my 'employer' who frequently asked for my cleaning services, and not because I was particularly good at it.
He stood up from his leather chair, the same where he watch me cleaning his living room, using the uniform he gave me this day. A tiny black dress with a white apron over it and some woman lingerie under it.
He pushed me to one side with his arm, and slide his fingers on the surface closer to us. He didn't find even a small particle of dust, after coming here almost every day I thought I was getting the hang of it until he did the same thing but under the surface, and that's where he got me.

I gulped seeing the emerging grin on his face.

"Bend over the table,"

I obeyed and put my upper body on the coffee table and bite the wooden stick of the duster I had on my hands as I did days before, knowing what would come next...
Between 8 and 10 spanks as punishment, it depends on how bad was my performance and the humor of my employer this day.
He lifted my dress with his shoes and press the bottom of it against my cheeks for a few seconds, then I felt his palm hitting my ass hard, again and again, leaving some new teeth marks on the duster with each one of them.

"AGH...AGH...AGH,AGH,AGH!"

"Now go and do my laundry slave," he said with that deep voice that made me mad and cause the bulge on my pants to get bigger.

...Twelve. This time he hit me twelve times.

I leave the room while he poured himself a drink, rubbing my ass as soon I escaped from his eyesight. I still felt the burn on each one of my cheeks.

I was about to finish loading the washing machine when he appeared under the threshold.

"What have you in your hands' slave?" He said before taking a sip of his whisky.

"...a sock, master"

"Those are my gym socks, slave. I use them all week, thinking of you..." He finished his drink and add, "...put it in your mouth, slave,"

We look at each other in silence and his eyes told me I didn't have any other option than obey. I open my mouth and put the long sock on my mouth, almost choking when I did, tasting the old sweat and feet powder on my mouth.

"Good...now I'm tired of looking at your face," he said picking a used Versace brief from inside the washing machine, and putting them over my face as if they were a kind of black mask.
He tied the waistband behind my neck, not too tight but also not too comfortable, leaving me with only one eye uncovered, seeing with it how he grab some pink duct tape from one of the shelves and start wrapping some of it around my mouth.
The sound of the tape scratching the air, the smell of glue and other body fluids near my nose, made the thong I was wearing become smaller and smaller with every second it passed.
He then turned me over grabbing me by one of my shoulders and taped my hands together behind my back, after that he did the same around my chest, tights, and finally ankles, pushing me down into the cold marble floor of the laundry room.

"Stay here and let me know when it's done," he said closing the door of the washing machine and turning it on.

"Mmmmpgh..." I said feeling the sock on my mouth fully wet with my saliva sliding all over my mouth.

"Good boy," he said and he left the room taking his glass from the table, and closing the door behind him, hearing his steps getting far away in the hallway.

"Mmmmmph..."

***

One washing and drying cycle later...

"...MMMMMPH!"
"MMMMMMMMMMPH!"
"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmph!"

I call him using the full capacity of my lungs to let him know his damn clothes were done after 2 hours of watching them while I tried to untie myself.
I avoid getting my body numb by rolling on the floor and crawling like a worm in the room. On one occasion, while I was doing this, I pressed hard my dick on the floor, and was the only stimulus I need to explode.
He noticed my wet underwear as soon as he entered the room.

"You little slut," he said grabbing me by the tape of my ankles and dragging my body on the floor to his bedroom.
He cut all the tape on my body except the one around my hands and mouth, stripping me of my uniform and underwear, pushing immediately after to one edge of the gigantic bed he had.

I heard behind me how he unbuckle his belt and unzipped his pants, dropping them on the carpet floor.

"I'll give you a true reason to cum slave," He said, feeling a pressing sensation on my bottom.
Soon, the bed started to shake, feeling how the bed support hitting with some rhythm on the wall.

"mmm...MMMPH...MMPHMMPHMMPPHMMMPPHmmmmmmmmmmph..."

Once he left me with some part of his essence inside my body, he put me down on the floor and jump on the bed.

"Sweet dreams, slave..." And he killed the lights.

I tried to set myself free, but I was too tired to keep trying after a few attempts, falling asleep seconds after with a weird smile under my mask.