Mummmmmified (for real this time)

Based on a recon experience.

I discovered that, if you want to be fully explore your kinky side, Grindr is not the best option as recon is.

Basically, for the ones that you don't know, recon, is an app, like Grindr, but intended for kinky people.

All rules for Grindr, apply here as they always be a guy looking for followers, or demand you more pics when he don't have any, etc, buuuut, is most probably that you find guys that really get you, discover new kinks, and also pro people on this matter.

After my failed attempt of being mummified with the other guy, I found one on this app, well several, that know how to do it, and already done it before, but I went for this guy as he gave me a pro tip, that was use vet wrap instead of duct tape. Intrigued I decided to give it a go and set an encounter in his house.

He was a normal guy, around my same age, but he knew what he was doing. We didn't talk much, before he handcuffed and ballgagme before he pull off my pants and shoes, he then start to stick my legs together with the vet wrap and felt so daaaamn good, a little rusty at first but you get use to really quick and you notice how the skin breath better than duct tape.

When he reach to the tip of my penis, he said that my underwear need to be tighter. I never suspected that what he meant by saying this, was giving me a wedgie, to then uncuffed me, so he can put my arms through the elastic waist band on each side.

"Hold it there"

He took some duct tape, and fixed my arms and briefs on that position, feeling a very uncomfortable thong busting my balls.

He then continue with the green vet wrap, until my body was all cover with it.

"Aah now the good part" he laid me on the floor and saw from below how he pull of his pants and jock, so he can put the last one in my mouth.

"Mmm yummy" he said, while he put some duct tape before he cover my face with the vet wrap, leaving my eyes for the last, seeing his evil smile before everything went blurred.

"Good, right?" He said slapping my stomach.

"Mmmmmpgh!"

"Well, I hope that is a yes, because I'm not done yet."

I started to move myself, fascinated on how the tape worked, expanding just enough to be confortable, but not the point of feeling you could escape from it.

I heard a metal cling, and then felt a pressure on my nipples...

"MMMMMMPHG!!"

"You're very sensitive, good"

He leave the clamps on me, but didn't adjust the pressure on my nipples, which I started to feeling them very hot.

"And now the final touch"

I could recognized the sound of a hitachi magic wand anywhere.

"MMMMMMMPHHHHG!"

"Oh you know what I'm going to do right?"

Yes. Yes. Yes.

He put it just on the tip of my hard rock dick, and I just died.

"MMMMPGOHGPHHPGHHPGGPHHHMMMGGMGPGF!"

"Wow you are really sensitive...perfect"

"MMPGGGPHGGGH!"

I must admit, that he was right. I have a sensitivity issue. Bad for me, but irresistible for the guys who tied me up.

"Let see how long you can endure"

"MMMMMMMGOGGOGGHPH!"

"Scream all you want so you can taste my sweaty jocks, but I'll not stop"

I struggled hoping I can at least throw the vibrator of my body, but I felt the clamps as soon I done it.

I also tried to raise my arms to rip that off my chest but of course, I was mummified. And in the top of that, I just remembered I was still with a wedgie under all this.

"MMmpffofofodgh!"

I said more calmly, catching my breath, feeling how I was going to explode any second.

He edge me for what I felt like an eternity, to then grab my dick and jerk me off until I was dried.

He leave me mummified while he was with his phone, and once he was done with it, he set me free, but  leave me the hood a little longer, cutting with a knife, or at least that was what I felt, my briefs so my ass will now be with any kind of restriction to fuck me from behind.

It was a great session.

                            The End