chapter 25

Not  edited

Theo's pov

It's being weeks that we have been tracking Beatrice. We are giving all our best to find her, shailene has been better that she stays here until we finish working on any clues or things surrounding this case. Nobody has given up on us, "Theo says shailene do you ever think that were going to find her? " she continues. "Yes my dear I wouldn't want to give up on our daughter ,when we find her I want us to get married and celebrate that we find her" I say to her. " she just nods and puts her head in my chest.

"It's late for you guys to stay more out here in the city " one of the police officer says." Yeah but we can help really "I say . "Really we wouldn't want someone else go missing too right , I will glove you a ride " he says. I just nod in agreement and take all my stuff that we have here to help.

We get home really tired we thank the police officer for bringing us home. Shailene goes straight to get a shower and I go make my self some hot chocolate. It makes me relax. I never thought that this will happen to us, why would someone hurt us this bad. i am thinking to much but its good because i really care about my daughter as much as her whole family and friends care." Honey your thinking too much " i hear shailene say, " i really care about her shes such a sweet heart" i say with my voice cracking up a bit. " may i " shailene says cuddling against me ," i bring her more to me and whispered "i don't want to loose you too" . i pick up the remote controlled and look for a movie to watch with shai.

TIME LAPSE

we wake up with the sound of my car alarm for some reason. i turn off the TV , i shake shailene to see if shes up. " what just happened ?" she says, " i don't know but listen carefully go to the library and call the police don't come out until i come from you, do you understand? " i say . she just nods and goes what she was told. i put my sneaker's and take the car keys and head outside. there's red paint all over the windows. i sprint towards the car and see on the front side ,"this isn't over yet theo james" . i just stand there hands over my head screaming god dammit. i take a look on the other side of the car and see that there's a picture of Beatrice and a letter that goes like this......

DEAR THEO JAMES ,

THIS ISN'T OVER ,I HAVE YOUR WONDERFUL LITTLE DAUGHTER SINCE NEW YEARS. WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO, CRY LIKE APIECE OF SHIT.WELL I AM JUST LAUGHING MY HEAD OFF WHEN I SPY ON YOU AND YOUR FIANCE. OH HOW DARE YOU STEAL HER FROM ME. I MIGHT AS WELL HURT YOUR WHOLE FAMILY IF I CAN BUT OF COURSE NOT. TRY TO FIND ME BUT YOU CANT YOUR TOO WEAK TO SEE HER DIE.

I SEE YOU BUT YOU CANT SEE ME.

THE GUY OF YOUR HATER GUTS.

I Don't understand why would he take Beatrice and not me to punish me for something that i don't know i did. But soon i will know ,who did this because i am smart enough to.

"I SEE YOU ,BUT YOU CANT SEE ME"