chapter 26

Not edited

Shailene's pov

I call the police from were Theo told. I am hoping he doesn't get hurt because I really love him. I know I am not supposed to get out of here but I heard the sirens out side so that's supposed to be good. I go out side and run towards Theo. "What happened to the car? " I ask him, "TBH I don't know shai but this has to do with Shiloh Fernandez and Beatrice" he says in a stern voice. He shows me the paper were there's a message written on it. While he goes and talks to the police , I read what it says that goes like this...
DEAR THEO JAMES ,

THIS ISN'T OVER ,I HAVE YOUR WONDERFUL LITTLE DAUGHTER SINCE NEW YEARS. WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO, CRY LIKE APIECE OF SHIT.WELL I AM JUST LAUGHING MY HEAD OFF WHEN I SPY ON YOU AND YOUR FIANCE. OH HOW DARE YOU STEAL HER FROM ME. I MIGHT AS WELL HURT YOUR WHOLE FAMILY IF I CAN BUT OF COURSE NOT. TRY TO FIND ME BUT YOU CANT YOUR TOO WEAK TO SEE HER DIE.

I SEE YOU BUT YOU CANT SEE ME.

THE GUY OF YOUR HATER GUTS.

Wow I say to my self that is really threatening. I go towards the police and see that were there wasn't painting the window was a disc on the sit with the jacket of Beatrice that she was wearing on New Years eve.
"Theo!! " I say, "what's wrong babe he says. "open the door there's something in there " I say nervous. He opens it and he sees what I saw, he takes the jacket out of the back seat . Then the CD drops of the jacket and I take it. The police scatters around us and they say we have to go with them to the police station to see finger prints and what the tape has. i don't have nothing to argue so i just as i am told i want all this to be over with even if i have to do something that will make me kill.

time lapse

when we get to the station we go to a meeting room with a TV ,they put the CD in and then we watch what has to be said.it was all tortured of my daughter not giving her the right food shes tall and looks like me and theo. i cant belief that i didn't see her start walking and even hear her first word its already a month. i leave the room not wanting to see no more ,i get a drink to calm my self down. i see Theo looking for me"we know were he is and who he is " he tells me.

"who is it? " i say through greeted teeth. " Its Shiloh Fernandez " Theo says ," but- bu....why would he do that " i say stuttering. " that's what we are about to find but i think i already know that includes something about you" he says concerned