chapter 17

Not edited

Theo's Pov

We got the christmas up after the two weeks after thanksgiving. "So" shai says "we should get more decorations that say babys first Christmas". "Great Idea bae come on lets go buy them"i say.

We go to toy Aru's and buy some decorations that say babys first Christmas . Its wonderful how they have tons of good decorations for new born babies. As I follow shai through the store she seems like a little kid. "Oh my god look at this its so adorable" she says holding up a Christmas hat. " We should buy it and give it to Beatriz" I say. "we should all get hats and wear them" she says. " we should, I am going to go look around for baby toys" I say and kiss shai in the forehead. "okay text me when to meet up" she says, " I will don't worry about it" I say and walk around to see any cute stuff animals for the baby's room.

Shai's POV

When we got home we put Beatriz to bed and placed her new stuff animal around the room. as we go to the leaving room to relax after a long day. I suddenly think about the wedding.

"So Theo we should like plan the invitations and the people were inviting" I say." Yeah sure why not theo says. "So how many people should we invite?" I say. "As many people you want my darling" theo says.

"Really thats great but are you sure" I say "I am positive" Theo says.

"Okay?"

"Okay"

I aprecciate your readings and votes ;)