chapter 3

Not edited
Theos pov
I still remember that night with shai the fun moments  the pictures we took.  It feels like it was yesterday but it wasn't.

It's been  past already weeks and we kinda haven't talked  yet I call her so many times that  it will go to voicemail. But I do remember one thing she said  you never know if I am the real person who you want to be. She did look not that sure about  our date that night.

It's September 27,2014 and I haven't heard anything from her  yet . Ring, ring, ring "hello"I say 

"this is Theo James",  "hi Theo is me shai  I am really sorry  I didn't mean to break your heart and I mean it " ,"hold on what are you talking about and calm down" I say.

" Theo I am pregnant with Shiloh Fernandez he and I got back together the day after we dated because  I found out I was pregnant that night to him" shai said .I was to shock to even talk  so I said " is Okay you should  have told me  before like I kept calling you but you didn't answer", " I know I am really am I hope you  can forgive me   I told everyone and that's why I haven't been on the set of  insurgent I got to go I hope you do forgive me"  bye she says "bye"I say .

As I hang the phone I am to  shock to anything  so I call Ansel.

"Hey, Hey what's up"  he says 

"I am good , did shai talk to you" I ask

  "yes" he says

"  I am to devastated to think about anything man" I say "I know dude" Ansel says "remember that the day that I told you that I broke up with Violetta  and all  that I over came my love  and I still miss her but it was for the best  that's what shai is doing for your best and for all her friends and for that child  anyway I got to go" Ansel says 

"same  I will see you later"

  "see ya later man" he says

It all starting to make sense   after I talked to Ansel she still loves me is that she wants her child to be close to his dad. I am hoping I will never meet Shiloh Fernandez he seems I don't know ratchet for shai and he's not as handsome as I am so he's child is going to come out ugly  but whatever  those are my thoughts. I mean it might not be possible for that kid to be his child, maybe it could of been mine after that time. I shake my head with that thought since we both promised to not talk about it.