chapter 13

Not edited

Shailene // pov

I have been thinking about me and Theo like for example

•are we going to have a relationship

• get married

•become a family together

•take care of Beatrice

As I think about those thoughts I call Theo James. Boom clap sound of heart the beat goes on.... "Hello" he says "oh hey Theo  well I was thinking about talking to about our daughter and relationship between us so when do you think we should meet up"." Why don't we meet up in the empire state building and let's start fresh" he says "Yeah why not" I  say smiling .

As me and Theo meet up he remembers the day we had our first date and I basically disappeared when I heard I was pregnant.

Theo's pov

Well I am glad that I am meeting up with shailene at the empire state building. I am hoping she tells me why she didn't call me after all those days of enthusiasm.

I get dressed as my normal handsome Theo James. I get in my car and headed to the empire state building.

When I entered I see shailene and her beautifull self. I can't help but stare and smirk at the same time.

"Hey you look gorgeous as always" I say "Thanks but you look very handsome too , shall we" she says.

"Sure why not" I say.

"A table of two please" we say at the same time and we laugh, this is the second time it has happen. "So were should we start" I say "were I didn't  called you for a week" she says.

Shailene // pov

"I didn't call you because I was always at the doctors because every time I did something my belly hurt".

"The doctors wanted to pay attention to what was going on. So they took many test and then a pregnancy test".

"So then it took only a few hours and then the doctors told me that I was pregnant from that night" I continue.

"I was really scared but then I was thinking of my relationship with Shiloh Fernandez. And you but the person I love the most is you".

"Iwant to start fresh I really do would you forgive me " tears started flowing . "Yes darling I love you shailene why would. I Will always  forgive you remember we are starting fresh so why don't we spent the next 3 weeks Together " he says.

Theo's // pov

Hopefully by that time I can ask her to married me. In thanksgiving in front my family or hers. But hopefully again that Shiloh doesn't disturb my moments with shailene and Beatriz .

Authors note:
Sorry that I am spelling Beatrice or Beatriz wrong in Some parts of the story so yeah hope you like it.