chapter 30

Not edited

One week later
Shai's pov

So it's been a week and then Theo's injury has been getting better and then getting checked out. Today we have to go to court and then I have been planning about my wedding dress and all that with my friends and family. "So are you ready?" Theo says,"Yeah ready than ever before" I tell him taking my purse with me.
We go to the leaving room and we see Beatrice. "mommy and daddy" she says , "Honey we will be back soon nanny is going to take care of you okay" I say taking her to the nanny."Mr and Mrs James she will be in great condition" she says taking her,"That's why we hired you and take care girls we will be back in no time" Theo says. We leave to court so we can finish this thing with Sheila for god's sake.

We get to court and see our layer waiting for us. "Hello are you guys ready to proceed with the situation" he says and we both nod.i enter the court room and we sit in the side that's empty. i look were Shiloh is and he has become really dark ,"Don't worry shailene his in a psychotic hospital his been really bad at jail so there taking him to the physic hospital" my lawyer says. i nod as i walk over to sit,i look up and see the judge come in and we stand up and sit back down. the case starts and i see that the judge looks irritated about what shes listening from Shiloh's lawyers.

"CASE is close as i can see is that Mr Shiloh is that his been going crazy and from my files from the jail that his been in the past couple of days is that he has destroy property of the united states ,case is CLOSED" the judge says and leaves us there."So we won the case and he wont bother us any more" i say stunned about what just happened."Mhmmm you got that right now we we know that he wont bother us for our whole lives" theo says helping me get up and then we leave out side and thank the lawyers.

i get in the car and theo does too he doesn't turn the car on we just seat there in silence. "S do you want to go and see wedding dresses" Theo asks."I thought you will never ask ,but then isn't it bad luck to see the bride in her wedding dress" i say learning and kissing him."yeah don't worry because Zoe kravitz is coming with you and the other girls and my mom and then i am going for my tuxedo with the guys" he says looking at me . I look at him sunned ,"this is why i love you, you plan things that i would do but in another time" i say . "haha i love you too we are going to be late if we don't hustle.

we drive and i see a group of people at the entrance.As we park the car Then gets out of the car first and makes his way around my door. He opens the door and then get helps me out "Thanks" I say. "Always for my beautiful darling" he says whispering in my ear. We cross the street and then still holding hands. "There they are, what took you guys so long like seriously" Zoe says kidding. "I am do glad to see you guys it's been quite a while " I say. "But you miss me the most ,right? " I hear far behind and comes out in view. "OMG Josh (Hutcherson) I miss you a lot we have known you since we were eleven years old,omg of course I am going to miss you" I say hugging him hard. "shai let go of me please thanks" he stutters. I let go and I see that his blushing, his like a brother to me and I am a sis to him.

We go in the store and two different people helps us. I squeezed Theo's hand and I let go for him to go with the person. "So how may we help you, the bride" the lady says nicely. "I want my dress to be traditional like a American person" I say trying to make sense out of it. She nods and takes the ladies to sit and me to another place.

It's been minutes since I tried the first dress and I didn't like it. It just didn't feel like the me that Theo likes. This is the fifth try and I feel wonderful and perfect like I could do anything. I go out and show the girls to see if they like. "OMG sweetie you look amazing in this dress" my mom says. "I totally agree with you Mrs.woodly" Theo's mom says. "You really think so" I say to them turning around."yeah way better than the others you have try" Zoe says. "So are you saying yes to the dress? The attendant says. "yes,YES,YES" I say excited about this wedding. "This wedding is going to be epic amazing " I say. I go get changed and then I go to the lobby and pay for it. It will be delivered in a few days the woman says and I nod. I see Theo commingled and laughing, his laugh is just amazing and beautiful."So did you got the perfect dress" he says grinning and taking my hand."Yep I got the perfect dress, know the question is did you get the perfect tuxedo" I say. He nods, which makes us grin even more like crazy. We says good bye and then we leave to the car.

Author's note:
I really like how she said yes to the dress its cute. By Tue way it's a show that we have here in the United States if you don't know so hope you like and keep commenting, voting and even sharing.