chapter 12

So it's time to hear who it is I am wondering who it will anyway I better let you read

Not edited

Theo's// pov

"So Beatrice dad is you Theo all of the exams had all the same blood type and not a single hint of Shiloh".

My body was so relieved when I heard that. "Thanks doctor for the exam and results". "No problem is my pleasure to make sure who's dad the Child has".

As we head to the door shailene starts smiling." What's wrong is everything alright shailene "I say. "Yeah I. Am alright is that I am going to tell Shiloh that I don't want to merry him and that he only wants me because of my fans and being famous "She says " But I thought you loved him "I say. "I don't love him as much as I love you" she says.

"I love you so much shailene "I say. "I love you too" she says. I kiss her with all my soul I've waited for a true kiss like this with her. But any kiss with her is so real to me and right now this one is.

Shailene //pov

I am so relieved that every thing went good. And that I told Theo James the truth about how I feel for him and our little infinity that we had. Know we can start a family.

But not just a family a relationship.

>>>>>

As I got home I called my lawyer if anything happened wrong with Shiloh Fernandez.

" Hey " bae he says. Shit i totally forgot about him who cares my child and i will be same with Theo.  " Hey Shiloh I don't want to be your bride any more, by the way Beatrice's dad is Theo James not you. I even have prove Theo agree to do the test unlike you. For your information by the way we are over and I kissed my childs father. So consider it like i cheated on you" I say with happiness and anger.

"Oh Darlimg I never thought you will give up so easily. " News flash The world doesn't  revolve around you " I say  "Leave out of my house as soon as possible take all your stuff out by tomorrow or I will call the cops". As I leave the house I hear a vase shattered.

Theo's // pov

I call my parents my friends and post it on my media that shailenes daughter is mine and not Shiloh's.

They all say to me congrats and then if I am going to start a relationship with shailene and that if we're going to get married. I wouldn't want to rush thing knowing that she loves me and that we have a child.

Authors note

Short chapter I think it's a good way to end it and exciting I guess I am running out of Ideas so if you mind commenting for what I should do better and all that thanks.
Jenn