chapter 28

Not  edited 

Shailene's Pov

i am here all alone,well not really.i am with my mother who is supporting me in this case.the left with the cops just an hour ago so there should be there by know. i look at everyone who is coming in knowing if his alright."sweetie you are worrying too much his going to be okay" my mom says."do you really think mom is just that i have this feeling that something is happening" i tell her. "well lets turn the tv on so we can see whats going with everything" my mom says turning the TV on. as she turns it on i see that there showing the news about Theo  , as i see him with Beatrice he falls they take her away from him and then the paramedics come. "Mom we need to go i need to know what happened to him" i say sobbing. as we get out of the room that we were the police stops us."I need to go and see whats happening " i say breaking down. "ms that's why i am stopping you so i can get you there your daughter is safe and your husband is in great danger" the police man says calm. wow how does he do it to say so news calmly, i no and we get to the car and head to were the problems are happening.

As we get there i say the sheriff with my daughter i run towards him and take Beatrice."Thank you for what you have done i don't know what to say" i tell him trying to keep my breathing in slow motion. "yeah you welcome,but i have fail you with Theo his on his way to the hospital.Apparently he was shot while trying to get your daughter, he was wearing a protection for bullets but it went on his side of his stomach" he says. i nod understanding what he said, "what hospital are they taking him to ?". "ill take you there rather than explaining he says going to the car and then my mom and i following. "mom can you do me a favor and call theo's parents and tell them to meet us at the hospital, and if they can bring spare clothes for him and the baby" i say passing her my phone. she nods at what she needs to do and takes Beatrice with her as we get to the hospital. the sheriff and i go and ask for theo James and they said that his in the emergency room. we speed walk there and i fill out the documents for him. They tell me that his on operation right now. "shailene is my son okay" i hear from behind me knowing its his mom. "yeah his in the operation room right now ,i guess there taking his bullet out of the side of his stomach but i don't know were Shiloh hit him" i tell her calm and breaking into sobs. we sit down and people coming to comfort me knowing that i am going to loose him.

The doctor comes out and looks for us,"are you guys family of Mr theo james" the doctor says. we all say yes."there's good news and bad news. The bad news is that the bullet went to his kidney , the kidney is all safe and he just needs to rest and then the bullet is already out" he says. "Thank god doctor , thanks for what you did we appreciate your work" theo's mom says to the doctor. "any questions " the doctor asks ."yes when can he get out of the hospital" i say trembling. "in about 4-5 days he needs a lot of rest from this accident he doesn't want his kidney to be infected by any chance, at least i wasn't his appendix so his gong to be fine" the doctor says. i nod and tears start coming back, i don't want him to die if he dies my life is ruin. i wouldn't know what to do with my life with out him it would all go as Shiloh had planned it. but i want to prove him wrong about that. for know i have to start thinking about what am i going to do with shiloh.