chapter 11

Not edited

Theo's pov

It's been weeks I haven't heard of Shai or seen . I have been in comic con tour they have been so incredibly awesome. But when the 3D posters came out they made a huge hit for in the entire world because they were so amazing. In the poster of four I look nice and muscular .

Shai looks amazing and and no matter what. I miss her a lot I don't know how get her to be mine she's already a bride and has a child .

I feel like an idiot for not asking her to be girlfriend earlier .

Shais pov

It's been weeks I haven't heard from Theo. I have been talking to the doctor if he can do a DNA test to now who's child it is. Shiloh Fernandez says It Makes no sense to do one every one hes one hundred percent that it's his kid . But I am going to prove him wrong. He has to know the truth. And then I won't be his bride any more. I am sick of him treating me like a dog in a leash.

I asked any one if they've  seen Theo to tell him I need to talk to him that it's important. But every one tells me that. He's on comic con tour.

Theo's pov

I have so many calls from Shailenes assistant manager. I am wondering what's wrong so I call her back. "Hello" the person says .
"oh hi this is Theo James I was wondering why there are so many calls and is shailene Okay? " I say.
"Oh Theo she says.

"Shailene is fine she actually wants to talk to you and talk about if you want to take a DNA test to see if you are Beatrice dad". "Oh Okay I am heading to her house right now thanks " and we  say our goodbyes.

I get to shailene house and she opens her door. "Hey" she says , "Hey" I say "I heard you want to talk to me about a DNA test". "Oh yeah we need to go now is that okay with you" she says yeah I say.

==========Time lapse ============

The doctor already did my test and we have been waiting for three weeks already because that's the time he said it will be ready. I go to shailenes house and pick her up so we can hear the doctors news.

"Hey" I say , "Hi"she says "are you ready to hear what the doctors have to say" she says." yeah I am really anxious to hear you know" I continue "I think we all are" she said.

We enter the hospital and they said that we can head to the office of the doctor. We're he's sitting there with Annelise test. "Hello there Theo and shailene glad that you are here" he said. "So are we "shailene and I said at the same time and we started laughing.

So the test results were that Beatrice dad is.............................

Authors note:
Cliff hanger I guess is it excited or na any way sorry for not updating early and I gave you some sheo in the story did you like it I did and did you like the posters of insurgent OMG they are awesome .
Bye hope you liked it