chapter 27

Not edited

Theo's pov

i tell shai that she needs to stay here for good while the cops and i go to the Hudson river borough . were Shiloh is there with Beatrice . i wouldn't want her to get hurt i just wouldn't want that to happen. i leave with the captain in his car, he tells me to put bullet proof jacket just in case . "so do you think we are near since there's like to many poor people down here" i tell the chief cop. "Yeah don't worry right there is the home people like him would have to camouflage it with other people" he says. i just nod and then remember how in divergent the faction less they look a lot a like.

All the cars surround the property then they put the alarm telling to get out of the house.it seems that there's no movement going on. so since shes my daughter i have to step in. i go towards the house and then knock on the door."oh look whose here Theo James" Shiloh says opening the door wide. "i want my daughter back you dumb " i say impatiently. "NO ,you aren't getting Beatrice because shes my daughter" he says angrily. "i don't think so we have proof that shes my daughter" i say giving him a punch in the stomach and then getting in the house taking Beatrice. The cops come running at him but as i turn around he shoots me with his gun in my side."you are still not off the hook Theo James" he says blood coming out. while i hold Beatrice i fall on my knees "take her to her mom" i say and then the paramedics come to help me.

the sheriff comes and all i see is blurriness and voices from were i am. "Theo there going to take you to the hospital you are in great risk" he says in my side. the voices become louder but my vision goes black. it was worth risking my life for the people i love.

AUTHORS NOTE: it looks to me that this story is about to end its really sad . omg thanks for so many views and last chapter i have 90 something views how crazy is that only in one chapter . thanks for the tons of views please comment and vote its sad that i am not getting that many votes anymore. i have read other peoples story's and they get tons of votes maybe my story isn't that good at all sadly. but i am working my butt off for you guys.