chapter 23

Not edited

Theos pov

i cant believe Beatrice has been kidnap here in times square new years eve at night. our new years resolution is going to be finding Beatrice . i go to the nearest police station hustling to find Beatrice ,' hello sir how may we help you' the police man said. 'well my daughter shes been missing for 15 minutes' i say,' okay sir whats your name?' he says' my name is Theo James and here's my id if you think i am crazy' i say.' wow he says do not fill this form and i will be right back, with all the troops i cant believe no one noticed you out there and only took your daughter' he continuous. i wait on a chair call Ansel and our family to come as fast as they can. I give special orders to Ansel so he can handle Shailene on the run here with all what happened since he was there when it all happened.

when they all arrive they interrogate Ansel like this........

what happened to the girl Beatrice?' i was with her having fun babysitting because Theo and shai went to relax and i all ways wanted to baby sit her. so when she was tired she felt a sleep on this warm chair so i went and had a drink and to walk around for a while. i knew no one will be there except for me' Ansel says.

what time and place happened ? it happened at 10:50 pm . and it was in a celebrity room for singers to get ready on stage only celebrity people know Ansel says.

who can enter there ? only celebrity's can enter and theirs like tons of security guards there for fan girls and crazy people for protection. celebrity's enter with their id to go in and a pass.

okay we got all the information we need Mr. Ansel the police man says,so i have come clear ,right ?Ansel says. yes you have , our hypothesis is that someone is been trying to get revenge from them for a quite some time really the police man says.

thanks Ansel letting them and us know the truth i say, its okay it was my fault but why would they on there if only us know he says. We just have to wait until we find any thing that occur and any evidence that was left there in the room and doors and what the guards remember to see who it is.