chapter 16

Not edited

Theo's POV

So its Thanksgiving and I am in my tuxedo and the ring for shailene in my pocket. Its a little heavy because the diamond is huge I guess for me.

Anyway I've been practicing my speech for her that goes like this.....

Shailene woodly I have been in love with you for quite a while and I know this love is very strong so shailene will you marry me .

I go down stairs and I see shailene really gorges and baby Beatriz/Beatrice." So ready to go" i say " yes i am ready" Shai says with a smile. We get in the car and I open the door for her and take baby Beatriz/Beatrice in to her sit.

Its a long drive to my parents house and we see Shiloh Fernandez. "What are you doing over here?" I say

"Oh I thought I was invited to the Thanksgiving party, my bad that Invited my self " he says .

"By the way my car has problems so I need a ride" he continues. "Well i will call a taxi when we get there okay? Okay then bye" I say and get going.

>>>>>

As we get there it starts snowing and starts saying weird stuff and says sheo again. But we just laugh as I park. I've been thinking while driving that I might not do the speech.

We knock on the door and we hear my mom say 'I am coming'. "So this is the house that you've been living since you were a kid "says shailene. "Um Actually no they have been renting it, but we used to live really far like this but in England" I say.

" Aha that's awesome" she says and my mom opens the door "Hi sweaty i am glad you're here". "Same here" we say. "I need to call a taxi for someone so you settle down and I will call" I give a peck to shailene in the mouth and Beatrice/Beatriz in the cheek.

I go call a cab and they say that there coming. I go and I see that there at the kitchen making sugar cookies which is traditional at our house.

Shailene POV

I am so excited I guess that the gave me a peck I wanted it to last longer . He's lips were soft and I don't know how explain it i know, that I am 23 years and he's going to turn 30, but our age don't matter only our little infinity .

Theo's mom says 'that dinner is ready' so we go to the dinner table.

We all say our prayers but then he stops and kneels.

"Shailene woodly would you be the honor to be my wife or bride it doesn't matter" he says. "YES of course I love you Theo" I say.

"I love you too" he says.

Authors note :

Sorry for not updating soon my ideas have been a little to crazy and out of place too so thanks for 546 views by the way the ring costs $3,800.00 that's a lot but anyway hope you enjoyed