chapter 5

Not  edited
Theos // pov
As I check my mail box  I see two letters one for a wedding  and  another one for a baby shower for shailenes  baby. I open the baby one and it says

Dear Theo James

We are hoping for you to welcome to our baby girl who will be born on this earth. We are looking forward for you to come and celebrate with us. Many of our friends are invited and  many things would be happening.

From shailene and Shiloh Fernandez .

PS don't forget to get a present

That was a beautiful letter but it was cool maybe all the invites would be so he can propose to her there  and I don't know so he can punish me more for not asking shailene  to merry me . As I open the wedding card  I look forward to look  at there  names as Mr's. And Mr woodly and Fernandez every were they go.

Then the letter goes

Dear  Theo James

You are the first one to receive this wedding letter . We are really hoping for you to come the most. I  I am hoping  for you to show up at least at the reception Which is  in

Historical landmark -Manhattan 350 5th avenue new York NY 10118.

When I see the address I know is In the empire state building  why why I think he new shailene  liked it there on our date were she didn't told me the truth. I continue reading...............

We  are hope  you come from our best wishes

Shailene and Shiloh Fernandez

After I Finnish that last sentence  it makes me aggravate but maybe that baby isn't his it could be mine  instead of his  since me and shailene were together  in you know in bed  I don't know  I got to meet Ansel and tell him about this nonsense.

Ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring "Hello" I say,"  hey Theo  what's up"  he says.

"we need to talk lets meet up at the panera  place  in 15 minutes"

" that sure sounds good man bye" he says

"bye" and I hang up the call.

As I head to the panera place  I see  Ansel there "hey" I say." Hey hey" he says, "so Um first thing is did you get anything on the mailbox  about  a wedding or baby shower " I say.

" yes I have received a baby shower one but not about a wedding" he says " how do you feel about all this  coming to you?"." I feel hopeless that  I have been thinking that that baby is mine  and not Shiloh Fernandez kid and about the wedding card the reception is at the empire state building  seriously why he knew every thing and he had the guts to even call me and 'Said to back off  from  shailene'  how we work together in this movie that's not even finish yet" I say Frustrated."Calm down man , I get it take it one step at a time  like seriously, I got to go so I will see  later"  Ansel says.

If he only Knew that I am trying to Calm down. If this is a game to Shiloh then its on mate.

Authors note
Comment, vote and share