chapter 29

Not  edited

Theo's pov

4 DAYS LATER

I cant believe i have to stay at the hospital for one more day. i don't want my injury to be infected in some kind of way. the hospital food stinks and i have grown skinny because of this. my family and shailenes family have come visit even shai and my daughter. i hear a knock on the door "can i come in ?" i hear the person say. "yeah come in " i say in a raspy voice,"hey honey" shai says,"hi i am really tired and my muscles hurt more than ever" i tell her siting up. i groan loud as i sit up."Take it easy honey the doctor said that when you leave tomorrow you need to have therapy for your injury and to get it check" she says concerned."whats wrong, there's something you are not telling me" i say looking at her.

she sits down in the bed and then starts sobbing."i went to the police department to put a arrest and criminal things to Shiloh so he can stay in jail for the rest of his time" she says and continues." well i sign all the papers and then we need to go to court in two weeks when you get better". "oh okay but what is really bothering you in overall" i say. "what i am scare is to loose you and then i don't want that i want a happy life of us,i don't want problems. its going to hurt me even more seeing you in a wheel chair in about a week" she says and stars crying again. There's noting to worry about darling i say in my head.

in an hour shes still in the room but it goes quite,to cheer her up i say "so honey when are you thinking of doing the wedding and all that". she looks at me and then says " um when everything gets better what about in a month in July". "sounds great by the time its July meaning next month it would be okay and then we could forget about what everything happen". she nods and looks at her phone " i have to go but ill be here tomorrow to get you out of here with some spare clothes" she say. "okay, is my parents coming today or tomorrow ? " i say. "Not sure about tomorrow but then today there coming in a few" she says and then kisses me a goodbye.

THE NEXT DAY

I wake up at the sound of the doctor and the nurse,"Good morning theo we are here to check your injury and clean your wound" the coctor says. i nod as she takes the bandages off my stomach which burns when she put something orange in my skin. i try my best to keep my breathing even but it stings like a bee. when she puts new bandages she nods and then she leaves me and the doctor a lone. "So your injury is geeting better but if you dont take care of it then it will be infected and we dont know what would be your possibility" the doctor says concerned. " i understand about getting it infected and all that i would come here as much as i need" i say swaloing hard. "Here are some spare clothes that your wife brought". i start talking but then i stoped my self, knoing that she would be soon my wife. he helps me get off the bed and i head to the bathroom slowly kind of loosing my balance.

i get changed to the clothes that shai brought and then leave he bathroom. i see a wheel chair knowing is for me
So I won't be able to loose my balance. I sit in it and then Shailene comes in and wheels me out. "So how are you feeling" I asked. "I am feeling great that you are coming home but then this week starts therapy in the house and then Tue nurse is coming to change a the wound " she says. "That's good to hear" I say. We get to Tue car and all the paparazzi are asking questions but we don't answer them. I get in my sweet and then put my seatbelt while shai is putting the wheel chair in the trunk. She comes back and then looks at me like she wanted to say something. But then she puts the car on Drive to go home.

Authors note:
That last sentence was crappy I didn't know how to end it so I did my very best. Hope you liked it.