chapter 18

Not edited

Shailene's POV

"Hey sweetie" I say "Happy birthday!!"

"Thanks bae" he says " I cant believe your 30" I say kissing his cheek."Your parents invited us to go out in a restaurant for your Birthday.

" That's nice "he says yawning" . "I know right come on lets get ready, yeah" I say and he nods.

"I make breakfast for all of us" . "Because I know that there's people coming over to eat too".As I answer the door , "Hey" Ansel, miles, and the rest of the divergent crew come in.

We all go to celebrate at a restaurant with Theo and his family. We all heard story's from his parents that were so cute. I wish this can happen all over again just like I felt in love with him.

>>>>>>

I had a great time with my family and friends I thought it was cool how they planned it all out. I am very blessed with my fiancé and family and friends.

"Did you have a great day?" I ask. "Yeah I had a wonderful time I felt like a teenage boy all over again" He says while driving. " Glad you had a great time" I say.

"You know that dress your wearing is giving me a hard time to breath" He says cheeky. " Oh really I did not know that I should wear it more often" I say with a wink.

"hmm really then?" He says

"Enlighten me then " I purr.

"Your Lucky we are home" he says parking the car.

As he caries me bridal style to bed I would never forget this moment.