chapter 24

Not edited

Shailenes Pov

Who the hell Wants daughter , my only child that I care with my heart. She's change and the way I look at things she's giving me more opportunities, and a way to be a mother. But I am a horrible person for letting her out like this on NEW YEARS are you crazy I tell my self. I hate my self and I hate everyone I see, a person who has no life or way of living doesn't know my hurt of life that I have know. Beatrice was my only responsibility for me to do but know I have nothing but my self. My insides are so hurt. That I think that I am going physically sick.

Why would someone hurt me like this, on New Years it's my fault for letting her out of Kyle sight. The cops are trying to give them information and I have who the fuck they think I am. I am shailene Diann woodley, the famous actress in the fault in our stars, divergent and many more including TV shows. But I just don't have one side of my life I have two. And my second part is my family who includes Theo James, Beatrice and I am Engaged to him. I love him with all my heart, I don't want to loose him for the rest of my life.

"Shailene ,sweetie you look pale " the says " you okay?" He continues. I just nod no words to say only hearing my self . I can hear my fans in my head insulting me more than I need in life. I just tell my self that they would be there for me. I start again into a sob, I think I am only dreaming but I am not I wish it was but I can't of course.

I walk to a corner and make my self visible as possible. I don't think I am ever going to talk, hopefully I will. I wouldn't want to I don't want to loose hope on finding my daughter.

Hopefully the cops help would track something. For know we just need hope.