chapter 33

Not edited

Theos pov

After shailene and i finished eating the dinner that was for us. We went to the dance floor and had fun as the after party. Everyone was having fun there was no problem. Accept that we had to cut diwn the drinks on ansel an hour later cause he was slurring when talikg. We didnt want him to be intoxicated and go hone like that. And we would get in trouble with his family. Then two hours later Mikes teller was like hin too. But it was hilarious. But my wife though it wasnt.

Wow i feel proud to say shes my wife. Well with Mikes he was all goofy and hooking up with all the girls. Even though they all where running away from him since he wouldnt stop. So i haf to come in , "Dude drink this is just like alcohol" i say pasing it to him in the dance floor , "What is it?" miles slurs. "Its um water i guess?" i say kbowing it is water it will help him. "I am not drinking that i am going to get vodka" he says walking to the bar. I set the drink down before he gets there so he will think its vodka. As he aproches slowly he takes the cup and drinks it. I watch amusing even though he says he wants more , i fill the cyp more with water and he drinks it one more time. "So... I thought you werent going to drink water" i say laughing. "This is not water this is vodka" he says looking at me. "Probably because you have the vodka taste in your mouth but for know let's say its vodka" i say leaving him there and talking to the bar person.

"Theo i dont feel good i feel like ........ " but before he finishes he runs to the bathroom which is near. Shailene comes to me seeing that it isnt going well. " what just happend to him?" she says shaking her head, "um well he just when to the bathroom and puke i think" i say scratching my neck. " i guess is time to take the party somewhere else or cansel it" shailene says going to the stage.

"Well hello ladies and gentleman we arw going to get this party some where else wherw yoy can finish it but for know i want the single ladies in the dance floor for the boutique" shailene says smiling. All the mwn leave the dance floor and go to the table that they where before. While the ladies go to the dance floor excited to see who is going to get married next. As there all lined up i see shai take the boutique and say if there ready. As she takes her position. She throws it backwards and then it ends up with zoe. Congrats for her and her date.

I leave to the bathroom to check on miles i havent seen him coome out yet. "Miles are you in here?" i say entering ,"yeah i-i just need to clean my self up" i hear him say From the stool. He comes out all pale and take my phone and take a picture. "Dude i am not in the perfect conditions right know " he mumbles. "I know but i will show you this when we sew each other after my honey moon" i say.

After we left and all our guest left and had a ride somewhere. Shai and i had to go to the airport for our plane to our honey moon. This is going to be so amazing shes going to love it. "So where are we going " she says," i am telling you when we get off the plane" i say which will be a long time from know. We get to the airport and head to our flight in times. Our luggage is already here so need to worry. We takw our designated seats and before you know it. Shai was sleeping before the fight started. I give her a kiss in the cheek and whisper "I love you shai". I look out the window which is dark out side and thwn back at shai. I still cant believe that this is happening but i guess it is.

When we land i wake up by the sound of shai. "I nevr though you would be awake "she says jockingly." Sorry but i was tired and i couldnt sleep" i say waving it off. "So are you going to tell me where we are going or should i say where we are" she says excited. "Okay we are in Australia,sydney. We are going to stay in a island that its all to our selves but there will be people coming to clean the place where we are staying and cook for us" i say. When i am done i see her eyes get wide. But i just smile and kiss her nose top. We get off the plane and then make a qick call to my parents sayong that we landed safe. As i am done we go get our luggage and find our chofer to drive us to the beach and then take a boat to the island.

Ten weeks later *

Shai and i have been in the island for quite a while. We have fun every day and get to do do awesome stuff like surf and get to swim with dolphins. In every week we get to skyoe with our beautiful dughter who has learned how to walk and we werent even there but we saw it happen in Skype. Which was omay with us but we would have rather wanted it to see it i real life. Everyone is sayong that we are having the longest hiney moon ever. But so what we are having fun toguether and we like to spend it like this before we have to work ona new movie.

"Theo honey" i hear shai say. "Yes whats wrong ?" i say putting the coconut drinks in the table by the kitchen while i go to the bathroom. "Whats todays date?" she says stern , " um the {put the date thats right know} i think" i tell her looking at her. "Um can you gwt me the calendar and my bag from the room where the pills and ny period pads are with" she says looking down at her hands. I nod while i go get what she said. As i go i am trying to understand what shes trying to tell me. Oh no is it god she cant , she cant be pregnant can she but... I dont even know. I get the bag and hurry to the bathroom. She takes the bag gets the calendar out and checks the last date when she had it. I see every move she makes and wait for her to say something. "Um theo can you wait out side for a sec i have to do something" she says looking more pale than ever. I do as i am told and i go get my phone just in case if i need it like an emergency that shes sick or something.

I find my self pacing for ten minutes in the living room and then i hear the bathroom door open. "Whats happening shai whats wrong tou have me nervous" i say trembling. "Theres no need to be nervous because i am pregnant" she says smiling weakly. "I am goung to be a dad again or are you just sayig that" i say in disbelief but smiling at the samw time. She nods and she passes me the pregnancy test that she took and its positive. I drop the pregnancy test and pick up shai slowly and careful not to kill our child thats coming. " i cant believe it honey this is a miracle" i say putting her down ,"well i guess we both have to belive it " she says putting my hand in her belly.

I am going to be a daddy  once again

THE END