chapter 14

Not edited

Theo's // POV

Its the week of thanksgiving and its been lovely that I've spend lot of time with my daughter and Shailene.

Right know we are in Miami in a hotel since New York is cold, and we basically know all the places.

I go over and see shailene still sleeping. So I  go and check on baby Beatriz/Beatrice.

"Hey sweety" I  say to my daughter and give her milk and sing to her.

Twinkle, twinkle, little star,

How I wonder what you are.

Up above the world so high,

Like a diamond in the sky.

When the blazing sun is gone,

When he nothing shines upon,

Then you show your little light,

Twinkle, twinkle, all the night.

Then the traveler in the dark,

Thanks you for your tiny spark,

He could not see which way to go,

If you did not twinkle so.

In the dark blue sky you keep,

And often through my curtains peep,

For you never shut your eye,

Till the sun is in the sky.

As your bright and tiny spark,

Lights the traveler in the dark.

Though I know not what you are,

Twinkle, twinkle, little star.

How I wonder what you are.

Up above the world so high,

Like a diamond in the sky.

Twinkle, twinkle, little star.

How I wonder what you are.

I turn my back and I  see shailene by the door smiling and singing with me ."Good morning "I  say "Good morning my love " she says with a smile of her face. I carry Beatriz/ Beatrice to the kitchen.

"So what are we doing today lets go to the beach okay " I  say excited as always. shailene and Beatriz/Beatrice get ready to go.

Shailene POV

Its so sweet how theo sang to our daughter. I can never ask for a better man than him. He makes every ones dream come true, but its just the beginning of our relationship .

I dress Beatriz/Beatrice ready to go. And then we head down to the lobby were Theo is waiting for us. I give him a peck on the cheek and he gives one to the baby.

>>>>>>

We go to the beach and then we see reporters there. I wasn't nervous to see them because how will they know we are us.

Theo takes my hand and says "are you ready". "Yeah i am", we take an umbrella and dig it in then we settle down.

"Why don't we go for a swim" I  say, "Yeah its beautiful out here "he takes his shirt out like if I  wanted him too. And wow did he's muscles show a lot I  couldn't help but stare at does six pack. So then i take my shirt and shorts and then we were in our baby suits and same with Beatriz/Beatrice. .

We enter the water and it was nice and delicious. Theo and I  stay around Beatriz/Beatrice with her floating thing. Then we start talking but something happens. We go back in silence and look at Beatriz/Beatrice.

And her first word is sheo then starts laughing I  look over at Theo he's in shock so I  say " I  cant believe it her first word us sheo".

Author's note

Comment, vote, Share