chapter 15

Not edited

Theo's // POV

As our little vacation to Miami is over we come back to new York . Which is really sad because we had an amazing trip there specially with Beatrice/Beatriz saying her first word sheo which is cool ,amazing and epic .

As we land on the airport I  see my parents waiting to see me shailene, and Beatriz/Beatrice.

"Hi mom and dad what are you doing here I  never expected for you guys to be here" I  say. "Oh well we came to see our granddaughter and your secret girlfriend" my mom says. "Yeah i totally agree with your mom son what else do you want us to be here or do you wanted us to Skype " my dad says.

"Hi" shailene says and waves with Beatriz/Beatrice little adorable baby hand. "Hi my parents " say excited." so you must be my daughter in law my" mom says. "Well we aren't married yet or even for a bride vshailene says with a sad smile.

My dad and I  take the luggage to the cars and promise to meet up in their house tomorrow for thanksgiving. I am glad that we are out of the airport because its packed.

As we get to my house i put all the clothes in the laundry. I go and see shailene thinking and looking around as always. "So what are you thinking" i say." I am thinking of selling my house so i can be with you" she says.

"Yeah and i have something to tell you tomorrow in thanksgiving ......."