chapter 31

Not edited

Wedding day

Theo's pov

A few weeks ago shai and I went shopping with our friends to find our perfect clothes for our wedding. We have had some bumps in the way like Shiloh Fernandez but then we have made it through. Even if we might not be perfect but it's not true we have our fans and they support us no mater what. So last night I stayed over at Josh Hutchersons house since him and Shailene are like really good buds. Know we are getting ready for the wedding. "So how are you doing so far" Josh asks. "I am feeling happy and excited how it's happening finaly and it's the day of release of the divergent series movie on DVD and blue ray player" I say smiling as I meet Joshs eyes in the mirror. As I go back to fixing my tie I hear the door bell ring. I go and open the door since I am the one who is most near to it. I open and see Ansel, Miles, and the cast of divergent there my men of honor I guess. "Hey guys" I say as they come in, "How's my men doing on his wedding day?" miles asks getting himself a drink. "I am doing better than ever its like its happening so fast" I say and making my way to him and taking his drink away, "you can drink at the after party" I continue talking. He looks at me in a disbelief face but nods understanding. "So where are the rings so on can like take them so we don't leave them here" Ansel asks.

"I have them right here" Josh says taking it out of his pocket. "Okay are we all good we need to go to the reception desk just in case there's any trouble" I say. "yeah very true oh and don't forget traffic too" Ansel says smirking since he leaves here his whole life in New York. But our wedding is taking place at this lake out doors it's beautiful outside it has like so many things can't even describe it how awesome is it. We get inches cars and made our way there.
"This is longer than I thought" Ansel pouts. "we have been in the car for 45 minutes and your already complaining haha Wao" I say laughing. "well you shouldnt be complaining know we got to our destination" Miles says looking out the window.

As we get near to were we are supposed to be I text shai to see how she's doing with the hair,make up and the rest.

To Shailene: hey babe how is the progress doing so far for you. ≧∇≦

From Shailene: it's very tiring but I have to go I am still getting ready I miss you so much even though I will see you soon enough.

I read her text and put my phone back in my pocket so I don't disturb her. We all get out of the car and make our way to the desk. "Hi um today I have a reservation for my wedding" I say a little nervous. "Oh yes Mr.james it's getting all ready, also your wife called last night asking to make this a live stream" she says looking up from the computer screen. I look over at the guys if they new anything about that. So they all shrug,"Um sure I guess but do not make the after party a life stream and let the life stream be like 30 minutes since there would be like commercials in between" I say looking back at her. "yes sir we would make sure of that and everything will be fine you can go and see the wedding arrangements if you like" she says. "Thanks and I'll make sure I do" I say.

We walk around the hotel which is beautiful. "I am so bored but the wedding starts soon" Miles says. "Yeah true and it wouldnt want to look sweaty and gross on the live stream" I say laying my head against the chair next to me. "It's summer what do you expect but you should be hype since its your wedding and the release of the divergent series" Ansel says.

"Yeah true and basically all the cast it's here what could go wrong" I say. "ohh I have an idea,I'll be back "miles says. I look at Ansel while he puts his sunglasses on but we just let it go. "What do you think his going to do?" I ask as he is very far away from all of us.
"don't know but when he comes back it better be good" Ansel says leaning back from his chair.

30 minutes later

Recall start walking to were the wedding is taken place. Ansel and I still haven't seen Miles ,but what ever he is planning it better be good. If not then I don't know what I'll do, soon our guests start coming and we have 250 guests not that many people. But we wanted to keep it kind of like traditional you know. Most famous people have like 2,000 guesst which is awesome.

"Wait where is Josh" Ansel asks coming towards me. "He didn't come with us because he is going to walk shai through the isle" I say taking my phone out. "oh isn't her dad supposed to do that too" he ask's ,"yeah well there both doing it and there cool with it, but have you seen Miles he hasn't come" I say. "um yeah here he comes" Ansel says. "so you know how much Shiloh Fernandez hated to be seen with you and shai, well i am paying for someone to record it and then put it in dvd and buya hes going to watch it " miles says hype.
"Wao thats dayum" ansel says taking his shades off . iturn around and see that all the guests are her sitting down and the priest is here too. I shake the prist hand and we make our way to were shai and i are going to be. As we get there the piano starts with the wedding song, thats when i see the beautiful dress and her going down the isle of flowers in the floor. As she gets to me i take her hand and then help her up the little stairs . And then i shake her dads hand and then Josh 's.

While the ceromony starts with all that then its time for our speech. "I am so glad that you are going to be my husband.I love you no matter what happens and i am happy with our infinity.Even if we have some rough edges with people we are perfect for each other."she says holding my hands. Know is my turn "shailene woodly the day i meet you i was just happy to see you and no matter what happens to us. We will still be toguether and be there for each other and be wise with one another" i say.
"So Theo. Do you take shailene as your wife" the priest says ."yes, I do" i say putting her ring on. "Do you shailene take tgeo as your husband" he says again. "Yes i do she says putting my ring on . "Know i would pronounce you husband and wife , know you may kiss the bride" he says. As he finnishes his sentence i kiss her passionately and then i hear whistles and cheers and then we just un hook from the kiss. We walk through the isle and to the car where we are going to the reservation for the after party.

Authors note:
Aww finaly there married so next chapter would take long as this one did because i am going to make it perfection .since its the after party. And then the epilogue which i just need to think. How am i going to end it so
Comment, vote and even share.