18

The lads and girls were at the hospital early in the morning again, just as promised Zayn made Liam leave the hospital and stay at the house for the night. Saying Louis was upset about it was the understatement of the year. Liam looked very uneasy after they returned from their lunch, and though it doesn't take a lot for Liam to worry Louis still needed to know what could've happened.

Louis wanted to ask him about it after everyone left but Zayn pushed Liam out ignoring all the protests from the both of them. Louis contemplated asking Zayn but went against his urge to know. Liam seemed to be putting on a happy exterior for everyone but Louis could see through his best friend. 

He tried asking him a few times but every time he got the same reply, 'not now'. As much as he wanted to know he also did not want the atmosphere to be as tense as Liam seemed to be, so he let it go for now. A nurse came in, as the afternoon rolled in, for some last tests, Louis made sure to sneakily tell the nurse that he was good to go now and the nurse smiled and said, 'I'll be sure let the doctor know your opinion'. 

It took a few hours for the results to come and Eleanor was an anxious mess by the time the doctor came in the room with a clipboard. 'Oh my God, El, would you stop that? She is fine!' Perrie said many times being fed up of all the fidgeting and anxious walking she was doing, needless to say that she was the first to run towards the doctor with Liam on her heels.

"Mr. Tomlinson?" the doctor asked looking at Louis, "Yes." Louis said sitting up on his bed. "Well the results came back and seems like you've been making good recovery," he said making Louis give 'the look' to Liam before the doctor continued, "but I would still suggest you stay at the hospital for a few more days maybe." Louis' smile fell as soon as he heard that and turned to look at the mischief glinting out of the doctor's eyes. 

He laughed before speaking, "I'm just kidding, the nurse told me how homesick you've been feeling." Liam and Eleanor snapped their heads to glare at the older lad, who knew he had a thing coming for him. "Miss. Calder seems to be doing just as good. She can return to playing and running soon, but I would still suggest some caution for a week or so at least." He said to Eleanor who made mental notes of everything.

"You can take them first thing tomorrow morning after the paperwork, I'll also prescribe medicines with lesser dosage now, and contact a doctor if you think something is not normal," The doctor said, "Is wanting to be the martyr all the time considered normal by any chance?" Jade asked making Louis shoot daggers through his eyes at her, "Don't think that would be normal but if that what he is that maybe it is." The doctor laughed before excusing himself.

"Jade, I'll kill you." Louis said with an awfully calm voice and tooth-achingly sweet smile. "Oooooh I'm so scared." Jade mocked playfully hiding behind Eleanor, who in turn was glaring at him. Louis adverted his attention from Jade to Eleanor and Liam who were glaring holes in his head while the rest were snickering in the back.

"I swear I did not do anything." Louis argued, Eleanor just lifted a eyebrow not believing a word coming out of his mouth, "I just told the nurse that I was feeling much better now." Louis said again rubbing the back of his neck and looked at Liam, who folded his hands across his chest, "I might I have told her I am well enough to go back now I don't recall very well but I think she asked me," Louis stated this time trying to put up a tough exterior.

The room filled with silence as neither Liam nor Eleanor said a word and kept glaring at him making his uneasy, "Okay I told her I can go home now. There I said it, now say something before I die under your excruciation gazes," Louis said to them losing his patience. 

Liam and Eleanor looked at each other before bursting out laughing along with everyone else in the room including Lizzie. Louis looked around the room filled with crazy laughter trying to figure out what was happening, "It would be amazing if someone told me what is happening right about," he trailed off looking at his non-existing watch on his wrist, "now." He finished but to no avail, everyone still kept laughing.