2

Zayn had been working in the club for a week and mixing music was exactly what he wasn't doing. There are perks of being a computer genius, all he had to do is create a program to mix them for him while he pretended to be working as a DJ but actually looking at the shady men going in a room with a guarded door. He stumbled in there a few times but all he found was the storage of loads of alcohol, of which he took a whole crate back because stealing from a thief, sort of, isn't stealing.

This particular night though he actually gave mixing beats a shot. He loved music and if he wasn't such a nerd and amazing at what he does and was not recruited by the CareTakers he would probably be doing something in the music industry. Also the fact that he has a magnificent voice really helps that thought but it would never give him the rush this job does.

Playing a bigass arena might be cool and full of adrenaline but its nothing like being on the run from bad guys while hacking every electrical device they had and dodging the bullets.

The door he always had his eyes on was not guarded for the first time since he was here. so he just started playing with music and soon every person, drunk or sober, was dancing or at least nodding their heads to the beat. He was thoroughly enjoying this too. He sometimes did this with his friends while they partied after a successful mission but doing it like this, in a big club, standing over everyone, seeing people actually enjoying this was amazing.

Then a girl of 5'8 and brunette hair came to him with a big sheepish smile on her face. "Hey, I was wondering if you could play this song. It's one of my friends favourites and it's also her birthday." she said and gave him a piece of paper while pointing back at her friends. He looked at them and saw three girls making puppy dog eyes at him and mouthing 'please'.

He looked at the paper and smiled at her. "It's a nice suggestion but I will only play it if you tell me your name." Zayn replied. The brunette blushed and held her hand forth for him, "I'm Eleanor. Eleanor Calder." She introduced herself. Zayn took her hand and replied, "Eleanor, pretty name for a pretty lady. I'm Aaron Mathews." Eleanor smiled and took her hand back before she spoke, "So Aaron , now that you know my name are you going to play the song for my friend?" Zayn let out a chuckle and said, "Yes of course. Can you tell me her name? I'll make the club celebrate her birthday." "Really?! yes sure. She'll love it. Her name is Leigh-Anne." Eleanor replied getting really excited. "Yeah i can do that and i will. and also dont think anyone can stop themselves from dancing to this song anyway." Zayn smiled and Eleanor went back to her friends.

Zayn watched Eleanor return to her friends and waited for the song that was currently playing to complete and then he got the mic and addressed the whole club "Hey everybody! Enjoying the night? I've got a special request for a special girl! It's her birthday so everybody give it up for Leigh-Anne!" Zayn pointed where Eleanor was sitting with her friends and the crowd roared and the girls raised their glasses at a tan girl sitting it the middle which he took as Leigh-Anne. "Now Leigh-Anne get to the dance floor so we can resume the party." Zayn said through the mic and as asked all the girls got on the floor and Zayn started the song.

Shawty had then apple bottom jeans (jeans)
Boots with the fur (with the fur)
The whole club was looking at her
She hit the floor (she hit the floor)
Next thing you know
Shawty got low low low low low low low low

Just like the lyrics the whole looked at Leigh-Anne as she danced with her friends. The night went on pretty well after that. Eleanor and her friends danced to a few more songs and retreated to the bar. Zayn decided to take a break and went to the bar have a drink. As he made his way to the bar Leigh-Anne waved him to come over to him and he did. "Hey thank you for that. It really made this birthday special." Leigh-Anne said to him as he took the empty seat next to Eleanor from where he could still see the door and most of the club too.

"It's nothing, really. i'm glad i could do something to make your day better. And i think some introductions are in order." He said genuinely happy for having done something for them. "you are Eleanor" he said looking at Eleanor. "And you seem the most pleased with the song and seem to be the centre of attention right i'm guessing you are Leigh-Anne" He said pointing at Leigh-Anne, to which she nodded and raised her glass up. "And I'd love to know the names of the other two beauties too please."

"Such a charmer. i'm Jade and this is Jessie." the girl with mostly brunette hair, except the two strands in the front framing her face, said and pointed at the other brunette. Zayn put his hand forth for the women, which they gladly shook. "I'm Aaron. And i couldn't help but notice all of you seem to have a british accent. Are you all from England?" Zayn asked out of curiosity. "Ah yeah. We are the daughters of England. We came here for a vacation and also to see one of our friends who works here. And I'm guessing by your delicious accent you are from Yorkshire." Jessie replied.

Zayn chuckled before replying, "Yes to the most, except that I'm a son." and gave them a cheeky smile. The group burst out in laughter at that and Zayn was fairly taken aback because he isn't really the funny one of the group. It must be the alcohol he thought. "A really hot one at that." Jade commented in her thick accent which reminded him of Louis, and he wondered how things might be going on with him, and he smiled at the comment and a voice came from behind.

"I see the party started already!" Zayn turned around to see a blonde walking towards them and he heard all the girls scream at the same time, "PERRIE!" and Leigh-Anne launched herself at the new girl. He saw all of them join Leigh-Anne and Perrie struggling to breathe. The girls pulled away when Perrie complained about not wanting to die so young. Zayn took the girl in for the first time then, he had to admit she was hot. "And who might you be?" she asked looking at Zayn once she caught her breathe. "That's Aaron Mathews, he is the DJ here and he also played Leigh-Anne her favourite song." Eleanor replied smiling, Zayn then noticed how Eleanor seemed to always have a smile full of life on her, which he admired. "Oh my God, you didnt!" Perrie exclaimed looking at him in utter shock, Zayn just shrugged and said "It's her birthday, i could do that much for her."

"Wow, how did they even convince you to do it? Wait don't tell me, i already know they sent Eleanor to ask you. Am i right?" Perrie asked and that gave him the idea that they usually used Eleanor to get their way with things. "Uhh yeah they did. and im guessing this isn't the first time" Zayn guessed. "yes, yes they do. Our El here looks too innocent and goody two shoes for anyone to say no to her. so these devils always use that to get their way." Perrie said looking accusingly towards her friends. "Oi! Don't act all innocent. you did it multiple times too!" Jessie scolded and Zayn saw someone enter the 'special' door and excused himself away from the bunch. He did hear Perrie ask Eleanor about some lizzie and Eleanor said something about leaving her with a babysitter for a night.

He went to the door only to find it locked from the inside, so he went back to his 'work' corner and let his computer do his work and looked into the surveillance cameras of the place, yes he hacked the surveillance system of the club already it was only the headquarters that seemed inpenetrable, and as usual the rooms surveillance is down as soon as someone enters it. It was getting frustrating to not be able to know what was happening. He needed to do something about it and he kind of had an idea what.